• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Hello all

Shizuka

Hey guys I have been complaining on Asif huge's offensive posts where dirty gifs of Shizuka cartoon have been posted number of times even today as well even wicked warned him so many times but till date he has been repeating which is quite awkward for me as it's clear he just wants to make fun of my nick...please look into the issue.
Thankyou

Hey guys I have been complaining on Asif huge's offensive posts where dirty gifs of Shizuka cartoon have been posted number of times even today as well even wicked warned him so many times but till date he has been repeating which is quite awkward for me as it's clear he just wants to make fun of my nick...please look into the issue.
Thankyou
Yes i suggested him few days back not to target one with his plays.
If he isn’t stopping then will play kick/mute on sight game with him.
And his kick/mute time would be for a longer span now.
He should miss how it feels to chat freely in chatroom if hes prohibited to do so until he goes sane.
1stIy will talk to him once again soon probably by tomorrow.

He should miss how it feels to chat freely in chatroom if hes prohibited to do so until he goes sane.
Kick n muted @ infinity?

Exactly and today I even captured ss which were damm vulgar.. purposely he is doing its very clear..

Thankyou
Hey ,
I think you know very well on social apps and web sites , where we will have both good and bad things, ignore bad things and go ahead with good one , you don’t bother anyone here and you just came here for killing time for your loneliness or may be time pass , do what ever you like it and spend time here , Talk with people then log off this ste ... That’s what I can give suggestions to you ... enjoy each and every minute in your life .

Hey ,
I think you know very well on social apps and web sites , where we will have both good and bad things, ignore bad things and go ahead with good one , you don’t bother anyone here and you just came here for killing time for your loneliness or may be time pass , do what ever you like it and spend time here , Talk with people then log off this ste ... That’s what I can give suggestions to you ... enjoy each and every minute in your life .
I agree but I do have some friends who don't take it and start abbussing him even if I ignore him which actually creates nuisance and that's what made me redress here on forum once..

I agree but I do have some friends who don't take it and start abbussing him even if I ignore him which actually creates nuisance and that's what made me redress here on forum once..
Just ask your friends not to involve and when he targets you report him which ever mod or admin will be present thr will help you out
Most importantly just don't give him damn he wants you to disturb so he does it just ignore as much as possible
Abusers and trollers keeps targeting those who reacts the most

Just ask your friends not to involve and when he targets you report him which ever mod or admin will be present thr will help you out
Most importantly just don't give him damn he wants you to disturb so he does it just ignore as much as possible
Abusers and trollers keeps targeting those who reacts the most
Okay will try this too beru:rock:

Thankyou

Dear i am every time say if any one abuse you then same time report against the abuser on chat zozo wall