• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Heartfelt Thanksgiving

F

Fudge virus

When I created my account it was to be away from the cruel world. At first it was not the place I was looking for but also was a fascinating place not to leave at all.
No this place is not at all different from the real as vibrant as the real, as nice as the real, as cruel as the real also as fascinating as the real.
I have met a bunch of awesome people here. Few of them closed their account, few just left surprisingly, few are still there.
Some of them were a 2 A.M buddy. Few of them scold me like a father or a brother. Hugged me like a friend. fought with me like a friend or an enemy but what ever it is it was fab.
but now its time to take a small break for few days to be busy with my real world or to reduce the very lil bit of toxicity I have got.
This is a thanks giving msg actually. Or some thoughts of a sleepless night.
If any one of you need me I am just a messege away. My forum messeges are always open to all.

I will come back again but addiction to everything is not good so I am just going to a rehabilitation phase..LOL.
As I mentioned I have met few amazing people here. Take Love Guys❤️..
@Chowdhury ❤️ - You will always be my shottur, my bestest pal here..
@Bada ❤️(not in forum)- No words to say about you, most sensible, empathetic, nice, sweet and have a big heart. Create some great music in between.
@Saggi ❤️ - Thank u for being the friend philosoher and guide. We shared a lot of problems with each other, u scold and comfort me at the same time. And ur vocal tonics were and still are the medicines.
@Lucifer_MStar ❤️- One of the perfect strangers. I can discuss anything and everything without getting bored with you. Meeting you was a pleasure here.
@SPIRIT ❤️ - I wish I could get a brother like you in real.
@Atharv ❤️ - My luciiiiii idiot. Though we havent talked for a long but u r still one of those nicest person I have got here.
@Babai_43 ❤️ - one of the strong, mature and cool people I have seen here. Babai daaaaa I am sorry. Tomar kotha ami sob somoy sunechi except this time. I am leaving for sometime but I will come back again.
@Satyanweshi ❤️ - LOL I thought u as a judgemental person at the beginning and thought that u too were judgeing me and about my gender just because I was not talking like a female but but but u proved me wrong in all way. One of my favourite persons here. Take love Man.
@VAMC ❤️ - My Monkkkk. Dnt worry I will eat ur brain again and again and again.
@Butter_Bun ❤️ - My perfect stranger. You are the perfect examle of what an stranger exactly should be. Much love.
@Intrigued Individual ❤️ - Thank u intri for being one of the matured person here. and I am sorry to u too for not listening to u to stay back. I need this leave sooooo much. I will be back. Plz be there
@Taapash Paal ❤️(not in forum)- Funniest and the most sarcastic person I have met here. Yeah a bit messy but if u r in a bad mood he was the one to cheer u up in a sec.
@Lavender ❤️- Our universal crush and my Lavie. Dont anyone dare to call her Lavie.
@Reyan980 ❤️- Pore abar kotha hobe. valo thakis.
@Mission ❤️ - Hello Captain. A very good mod, a good human and a wonderful leader. Hope we will be in same team again in ZPL4 and remember I am always in forum and login to chat at the time of ZPL is just a click away.
@ARYAN ❤️ - Hey "dash dash dash dash" partner. LOL. I will miss our "dash dash dash dash". Click some beautiful images by the way. Create stories. That is the only thing that stays.
Bajelok ♥️ (not in chat) - one of the best person I met here.. Thank u for ur patience and all..
@EkaLustYa ❤️ - a man with amazing sarcasm and sense of humour. We started talking with afighting. But I always respect people who respect the term "differences of opinion" and u nailed it there. A perfect flirt lol but man you didn't teach me how to flirt. I will be angry with you for this. It's my bad that I didn't have more conversations with you. May be some other time. Take love..
@BrutaLesbian ❤️(not in chat)- Met this amazing and intelligent lady recently here. U r amazing babe. Hope U will be there when I come back again. A kissie on ur cheeks❤️ and my love and respect to u..
@Bekhayali ❤️ - My Aayushi. LOL at the beginning I though she is a kid but one of the matured person and at the same time a emotional one like me. And trust me babe emotion and maturity both are needed in life. Both are so important. Kindness is what people need the most these days.
@Aurelía ❀ ♥️ - I donno how did I forget to mention u? Uff my cute himachali sissi.. sobar polite kind and a down to earth girl♥️✨ much love baby♥️✨
@Orange ❤️ heyy woman!! You have got some amazing sense of humour. Be better be BUTTER with time.
@AdityaD ❤️- one of the perfect strangers. And also a man with so much patience.. All my good wishes to u..
@Aneek94 ♥️ - gayoook.... A very good singer and guitarist from bengali room. Create more n more music. Music heals many things...
@Sumannnn - the one who can make perfect gol gol rotis. Our mod. Ha ha valo thakis.
@saurabh4rp ❤️- heyyyy partner!!!!! That's enough for u... We share the vibes of talking with a blink..
@Aranyaak ❤️- a good person but not a regular one now. I miss our old long lost wall chatting so much.
Bikrito in forum as @neel ❤️- From thinking u a creep to understand how a good people u r. Thank u for making me realised that actions are way more important than words. Thank u.. Ur stray babies need you. Be a good human. Bhowww...
@Taposhi ♥️ (not in forum) - my coffee partner. I will try that coffee suggested my you for sure♥️♥️✨✨
@Ankita ❤️ - we didn't talk much outside the wall... hope pore abar kotha hobe. Valo theko..
@subsar ❤️- tomar satheo khub kom kotha hoyeche..
@Peace ❤️ - I know I know but don't be angry. I forgot to mention u and I m chooo chorry. So I have dited it now.. How could I? Silly me... Idiot. FunNforget I won't forget u ever. One of those nicest strangers here. I m the devil, I m the angel..
@BuroBhaam - thank you so much❤️ for all the poems u have posted after editing on my behalf. A man with a stone cold brain. A well maintained maturity. You are so clever in all field and you are fucking good at maintaining it.
@Brownie - Thank You. Meeting you here was a pleasure. You were a nice person..Thank you soooooo much for everything.
@Zer0 - Another person from this site. Zer0 Zer0 Zer0. You have done so much for Bengali room but you know what, accepting the failure makes a stronger leader. Kindness is rare this days. Be kind.

If I forgot to mention anyone kindly forgive me. I love ya all❤️..

To all the new chatter- we r here to share some good time, don't make this place also a place for rat race. Be someone's peace. Being kind is sexyy..Be kind. Be loyal. Be empathetic. Be in love. Live in love. Much Love.

Fudge Virus❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
My love, I have many things to say -
1) Those who still think @Fudge virus is a male just read the list. Whom did the queen mentioned in her post ? Mostly the boys and a man(me). Yeah yeah yeah, there are some names of few girls. Just ignore them. This post proves again - She is a queen, not a king.
2) @Fudge virus you proved again how much you love us and care for us. You have spent a huge amount of time to write about everybody. That's what I call caring and loving.
3) My love @Fudge virus if you are taking break, then it is important. I won't ask you to stay here, rather I'd ask you to do your jobs done first.
4) My love @Fudge virus we have different paths in our zozo-life but I can never ignore your amazing personality.
5) My love @Fudge virus this is my final request for now. Just come back soon. I'll miss you Queen. I have loved you every single day since I met you, and will love you till you are back.
I love you :heart1:

When I created my account it was to be away from the cruel world. At first it was not the place I was looking for but also was a fascinating place not to leave at all.
No this place is not at all different from the real as vibrant as the real, as nice as the real, as cruel as the real also as fascinating as the real.
I have met a bunch of awesome people here. Few of them closed their account, few just left surprisingly, few are still there.
Some of them were a 2 A.M buddy. Few of them scold me like a father or a brother. Hugged me like a friend. fought with me like a friend or an enemy but what ever it is it was fab.
but now its time to take a small break for few days to be busy with my real world or to reduce the very lil bit of toxicity I have got.
If any one of you need me I am just a messege away. My forum messeges are always open to all.

I will come back again but addiction to everything is not good so I am just going to a rehabilitation phase..LOL.
@Bada ❤️(not in forum)- No words to say about you, most sensible, empathetic, nice, sweet and have a big heart. Create some great music in between.
@Saggi ❤️ - Thank u for being the friend philosoher and guide. We shared a lot of problems with each other, u scold and comfort me at the same time. And ur vocal tonics were and still are the medicines.
@Lucifer_MStar ❤️- One of the perfect strangers. I can discuss anything and everything without getting bored with you. Meeting you was a pleasure here.
@Atharv ❤️ - My luciiiiii idiot. Though we havent talked for a long but u r still one of those nicest person I have got here.
@Babai_43 ❤️ - one of the strong, mature and cool people I have seen here. Babai daaaaa I am sorry. Tomar kotha ami sob somoy sunechi except this time. I am leaving for sometime but I will come back again.
@Satyanweshi ❤️ - LOL I thought u as a judgemental person at the beginning and thought that u too were judgeing me and about my gender just because I was not talking like a female but but but u proved me wrong in all way. One of my favourite persons here. Take love Man.
@Butter_Bun ❤️ - My perfect stranger. You are the perfect examle of what an stranger exactly should be. Much love.
@Intrigued Individual ❤️ - Thank u intri for being one of the matured person here. and I am sorry to u too for not listening to u to stay back. I need this leave sooooo much. I will be back. Plz be there
@Taapash Paal ❤️(not in forum)- Funniest and the most sarcastic person I have met here. Yeah a bit messy but if u r in a bad mood he was the one to cheer u up in a sec.
@Lavender ❤️- Our universal crush and my Lavie. Dont anyone dare to call her Lavie.
@Mission ❤️ - Hello Captain. A very good mod, a good human and a wonderful leader. Hope we will be in same team again in ZPL4 and remember I am always in forum and login to chat at the time of ZPL is just a click away.
@ARYAN ❤️ - Hey "dash dash dash dash" partner. LOL. I will miss our "dash dash dash dash". Click some beautiful images by the way. Create stories. That is the only thing that stays.
@EkaLustYa ❤️ - a man with amazing sarcasm and sense of humour. We started talking with afighting. But I always respect people who respect the term "differences of opinion" and u nailed it there. A perfect flirt lol but man you didn't teach me how to flirt. I will be angry with you for this. It's my bad that I didn't have more conversations with you. May be some other time. Take love..
@BrutaLesbian ❤️(not in chat)- Met this amazing and intelligent lady recently here. U r amazing babe. Hope U will be there when I come back again. A kissie on ur cheeks❤️ and my love and respect to u..
@Bekhayali ❤️ - My Aayushi. LOL at the beginning I though she is a kid but one of the matured babe and at the same time a emotional one like my. And trust me babe we are babe emotion and maturity both needed. Kindness is what people need the most these days.
@Orange ❤️ heyy woman!! You have got some amazing sense of humour. Be better be BUTTER with time.
@AdityaD ❤️- one of the perfect strangers. And also a man with so much patience.. All my good wishes to u..
@Sumannnn - the one who can make perfect gol gol rotis. Our mod. Ha ha valo thakis.
@saurabh4rp ❤️- heyyyy partner!!!!! That's enough for u... We share the vibes of talking with a blink..
@Aranyaak ❤️- a good person but not a regular one now. I miss our old long lost wall chatting so much.
Bikrito in forum as @neel ❤️- From thinking u a creep to understand how a good people u r. Thank u for making me realised that actions are way more important than words. Thank u.. Ur stray babies need you. Be a good human. Bhowww...
@Ankita ❤️ - we didn't talk much outside the wall... hope pore abar kotha hobe. Valo theko..
@BuroBhaam - thank you so much❤️ for all the poems u have posted after editing on my behalf. A man with a stone cold brain. A well maintained maturity. You are so clever in all field and you are fucking good at maintaining it.
@Brownie - Thank You. Meeting you here was a pleasure. You were a nice person..Thank you soooooo much for everything.
@Zer0 - Another person from this site. Zer0 Zer0 Zer0. You have done so much for Bengali room but you know what, accepting the failure makes a strong leader. Kindness is rare this days. Be kind.

To all the new chatter- we r here to share some good time, don't make this place also a place for rat race. Be someone's peace. Being kind is sexyy..Be kind. Be loyal. Be empathetic. Be in love. Live in love. Much Love.

Fudge Virus❤️
Miss u:cry1:

My love, I have many things to say -
1) Those who still think @Fudge virus is a male just read the list. Whom did the queen mentioned in her post ? Mostly the boys and a man(me). Yeah yeah yeah, there are some names of few girls. Just ignore them. This post proves again - She is a queen, not a king.
2) @Fudge virus you proved again how much you love us and care for us. You have spent a huge amount of time to write about everybody. That's what I call caring and loving.
3) My love @Fudge virus if you are taking break, then it is important. I won't ask you to stay here, rather I'd ask you to do your jobs done first.
4) My love @Fudge virus we have different paths in our zozo-life but I can never ignore your amazing personality.
5) My love @Fudge virus this is my final request for now. Just come back soon. I'll miss you Queen. I have loved you every single day since I met you, and will love you till you are back.
I love you :heart1:
Oh yeah I know dear u love me very much. Thank u so much.. LOL..

@Bekhayali ❤️ - My Aayushi. LOL at the beginning I though she is a kid but one of the matured babe and at the same time a emotional one like my. And trust me babe we are babe emotion and maturity both needed. Kindness is what people need the most these days.
@Zer0 - Another person from this site. Zer0 Zer0 Zer0. You have done so much for Bengali room but you know what, accepting the failure makes a strong leader. Kindness is rare this days. Be kind.

Fudge Virus❤️
Well taking a break is good for u .......all the best for ur future n yup surely we will miss u tc n stay smiling always

তুই আমাকে নিয়ে লিখে অযথা বেশকিছু শব্দ নষ্ট করেছিস, কোনো প্রয়োজন ছিল না। সেটা আমরা দুজনেই জানি।
:inlove:
আর তোর জানা দরকার তুই সব সময়েই একটা মেয়ের মত করেই কথা বলে এসেছিস, শুধু তুই ছাড়া আর কেউ ভাবে না তুই ছেলেদের মতো করে কথা বলিস।
:facepalm:

Fudge Virus❤️
Wish you the best buddy
Take care
: *

তুই আমাকে নিয়ে লিখে অযথা বেশকিছু শব্দ নষ্ট করেছিস, কোনো প্রয়োজন ছিল না। সেটা আমরা দুজনেই জানি।
আর তোর জানা দরকার তুই সব সময়েই একটা মেয়ের মত করেই কথা বলে এসেছিস, শুধু তুই ছাড়া আর কেউ ভাবে না তুই ছেলেদের মতো করে কথা বলিস।
আহা সে তো এখন। আগে না জানি কেমন করে বলতাম যে লোকজন ছেলে ভাবতো। এখন ও অনেকেই ভাবে। দুই একটা ঝগড়ার পর ই কিন্তু কাল ও আমি "লুঙ্গি পড়া দাদু" হয়ে গেছিলাম। LOL। যাক গে। সেটা ব্যাপার না। আগে যেমন আমি জিনিস গুলো কে কভার ড্রাইভ মারার মতো ইগনোর করতে পারতাম সেই জিনিস টা ফিরিয়ে আনার জন্যে একটু টাইম দরকার। সেটাই বলছি আর কি।

ভাইপো, তুমি বেঁচে আছো দেখছি ! চ্যাটরুমে লুকিয়ে লুকিয়ে ওয়াল পড়ছ নাকি আজকাল ? নাকি খোপে ঢুকে পড়েছ চিরকালের মতো ?

My love, that's what I call progress. Once I was nobody, then I became 'Buro' and now I am 'dear'.
I have enough faith and confidence to have you in my arms very soon and hug you with loving care.
Ha ha good confidence by d way. Hope U dont have to put an "over" before that. Nevermind. LOL✨✨

ভাইপো, তুমি বেঁচে আছো দেখছি ! চ্যাটরুমে লুকিয়ে লুকিয়ে ওয়াল পড়ছ নাকি আজকাল ? নাকি খোপে ঢুকে পড়েছ চিরকালের মতো ?
একটা মুখোশ আমার জীবনে প্রয়োজনের তুলনায় অনেক বেশি। চ্যাট করার জন্যে গেস্ট আইডি থেকে লগইন করার প্রয়োজন কোনদিন ছিল না, আর কোনও দিন প্রয়োজন পরবেও না।

একটা মুখোশ আমার জীবনে প্রয়োজনের তুলনায় অনেক বেশি। চ্যাট করার জন্যে গেস্ট আইডি থেকে লগইন করার প্রয়োজন কোনদিন ছিল না, আর কোনও দিন প্রয়োজন পরবেও না।
পুরো রঞ্জিত মল্লিকের ডায়ালগ :cool1:

পুরো রঞ্জিত মল্লিকের ডায়ালগ :cool1:
তাহলে একটাই উপায় আছে, একটা পিঙ্ক আইডি নিয়ে নতুন ব্লু আইডি গুলো কে মেসেজ করতে থাকো, আর বাকি তুমি তো আমাকে চেনো।
:tso: