• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Have you ever thought of meeting chatters of chatzozo in PERSON?

Mrbean

Idiotic JoKER of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
Every one on zozo as a bestie, friend, girl friend, xxx etc. Have you ever thought of meeting anyone in person whom you may knew for a very long time. Lets see how many of you come up with better answers, whom do u want to meet and why? Give a reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every one on zozo as a bestie, friend, girl friend, xxx etc. Have any of you think of making a person from here to real life. Lets see how many will came up with answers and whom u want and what to be in real life.

Yes I would like to meet few from ZoZo in real life like Sudeepa, Vamsi11. Picuu, Swetha1, Caramel (Sri), Sailu, Maya21f, Arun25, Ichayan, Rapunzel, Vatsala, Tara, Uncle42, PinkCandy, Melooo, @Administraor,

:happy1: :rock::fest::holiday:

I got alternative one for the orange :D lets have some good RED GRAPE JUICE :D lol.. yeah WINE is a grape juice but... fermented

I would love to meet
Pinky, rapz, satz, speedy, vansi, kiran, Arun pro, Sr, bigilu, missi, babe dolly, queen, dikshu.. The whole lot