• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Haunted???

Bacon Girl

Epic Legend
Posting Freak
Earth is a magnificent place which continues to baffle or amaze us with its unseen and unexpected places or events. A planet with millions of years in history has secrets buried in itself making us sometimes proud of our home, surprised with its beauty, comforted by its richness in resources and in this case scared with its hidden spiritual realms.

God and Satan, the fight is old but as much as God likes to stay in heaven, the devil resides within the humans and is believed to be residing in abandoned and unholy places on earth which are believed to be gateways to hell. As astonishing and creepy as it sounds, there are around 10 places on earth which are believed to be gateways to hell.

1Fengdu, China
Nearly 2000-year-old, this city of ghosts is based in Chongqing municipality. The place is believed to be a place where the dead makes a stop before moving into the afterlife. More, the place has numerous Buddhist and Taoist temples and is surrounded by immortal spirits that torment the soul of the dead. It is believed that a freshly dead soul has to cross the bridge of helplessness where it is judged for its virtue and if failed is tormented by the immortal spirits.

Fengdu-the-Ghost-city-China.jpg

Image Source: www.strangeabandonedplaces.com

2Stull Cemetery
The Kansas Stull cemetery is a popular haunted graveyard in America. The place is infamous for its earned title “Doorway to Hell” by local legends and people who have visited the place. Legends around the place include stories like demonic presence, witchcraft, satanic rituals, sacrifices and other notorious grave hours events. The place is believed to be a fantastical place of unimaginable evil. The place has gained a strong presence online since past one decade.

Stull-Cemetery.jpg

Image Source: www.nocookie.net

3Mount Hekla
In the rare corner of the world, Iceland developed a reputation for its Mount Hekla after a series of 1104 continuous eruptions in the 12th century. In a poem titled as Voyage of St. Brendan of an Anglo-norman origin claimed that the volcano is the prison of Judas. The reputation later turned into a strong belief after the volcano 1341’s eruption as some claimed that there were birds flying amidst from the fire further signifying as swarming of souls. Adding more to the horror, the place is also believed to be a meeting point for witches and the devil.

Mount-Hekla.jpg

Image Source: www.independent.co.uk

4Cave of the Sibyl
Located in Phlegræan Fields of Naples, Italy- a barren and an ashed place just a walk away from Mount Vesuvius, is the holy site of Tiburtine Sibyl who was also known as the doomsday forecaster. The cave is an underworld guide, also the home of Sybil is believed to be directing the followers to River Styx, which is the main path to Hades (god of the dead). Scientifically the cave is full of sulphur fumes and can easily suffocate or choke anyone who spends awfully longer time inside. It is believed that the cave in a perfect wasteland is a direct roadway to hell.

Cave-of-the-Sibyl.jpg

Image Source: www.santannainstitute.com

Did a little research on that Stull story and apparently it was made up by some highschool teacher in the 50s to scare his students. In the 80s they ended up having to close off the cemetery/church due to dumb teenagers vandalising it.

I'll go ahead and tell a ghost story from the place I live cuz why not. I love ghost stories :D
So there's a big stately mansion nearby my house where a woman who worked as a maid in the 1500s, accidently killed the son of the family who lived there. She was accused of witchcraft and hung (although some say she was burned at the stake) and her spirit is supposedly haunting the hill/wooded area nearby the mansion. People who live here like to say that if you see her, one member of your family will die. Hahahaha.

We have a very similar one her - White Nancy - A maid who the local lord was having sex with, used a steep hidden staircase to evade detection of the house staff. She fell (or was pushed because she was pregnant) and dies at the foot of the stairs. She supposedly haunts the local area and the grounds of the manor as a pure white apparition crying as she roams the land

meols-hall-t-201602170148190602705747.jpg

haha great...im looking forward... :D
I'll go ahead and tell a ghost story from the place I live cuz why not. I love ghost stories :D
So there's a big stately mansion nearby my house where a woman who worked as a maid in the 1500s, accidently killed the son of the family who lived there. She was accused of witchcraft and hung (although some say she was burned at the stake) and her spirit is supposedly haunting the hill/wooded area nearby the mansion. People who live here like to say that if you see her, one member of your family will die. Hahahaha.

We have a very similar one her - White Nancy - A maid who the local lord was having sex with, used a steep hidden staircase to evade detection of the house staff. She fell (or was pushed because she was pregnant) and dies at the foot of the stairs. She supposedly haunts the local area and the grounds of the manor as a pure white apparition crying as she roams the land

meols-hall-t-201602170148190602705747.jpg
there was a movie related to it as well right? i think the name was some name with "Abbey" damn..i cant remember it now :(