• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

HARMAN26 NEEDS SOME REST. CHAT ZOZO CAN YOU PLEASE FIND HIS REPLACEMENT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aakash111

Active Ranker
HELLO ZOZO TEAM . HARMAN IS OVERWORKED. CAN YOU PLEASE FIND A SUBSTITUTE MOD. HE HAS LOST ABILITY TO JUDGE SITUATIONS AND HE USES MUTE OPTIONS MORE TIMES THAN HE THINK OF MARRIAGE.

HELLO ZOZO TEAM . HARMAN IS OVERWORKED. CAN YOU PLEASE FIND A SUBSTITUTE MOD. HE HAS LOST ABILITY TO JUDGE SITUATIONS AND HE USES MUTE OPTIONS MORE TIMES THAN HE THINK OF MARRIAGE.
I guess u need rest !!!!! Frm tym to tym u get mental attacks

Oh dear - there are 2 issues here - there is something called "provoking" which you are famous for ! And the next one is chat ethics - which some people never care to folloe. Come, chat,flirt and sext - do your job and go home. Nobody meddles with you unless you stir the pot Cinderella ! So stop giving us lovely suggestions and think of your breakfast !

Oh dear - there are 2 issues here - there is something called "provoking" which you are famous for ! And the next one is chat ethics - which some people never care to folloe. Come, chat,flirt and sext - do your job and go home. Nobody meddles with you unless you stir the pot Cinderella ! So stop giving us lovely suggestions and think of your breakfast !
Savage :giggle:

Unlimited times I warned you. You abused me even more with the help of the guest and you need rest now. You are such a user who only comes to fight and disturb the peace of the chat room by provoking by pulling the leg.....

I find the person who complains about the mods the most are usually the ones causing the problems to begin with. You see if you complain about them its a pretty good bet that they are doing their jobs. Now, when I hear alot about a particular USER its usually not a good thing, and I've heard alot about you. I wouldn't complain to hard. :evilgrin1:

Status
Not open for further replies.