• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Harley Davidson all the way baby

my 2002 Heritage Softail Harley Davidson with custom chrome and Harley Skull covers and pads.:Devil:
my love i have a question ,when we're in Vegas and we go to Sturgis seeing it's a distance of 15 hr 49 min (1,038.3 miles) ermmm are we going just on the Harley or we towing ?
its my Fat ass sat in the Bitch seat that wants to know ?

my love i have a question ,when we're in Vegas and we go to Sturgis seeing it's a distance of 15 hr 49 min (1,038.3 miles) ermmm are we going just on the Harley or we towing ?
its my Fat ass sat in the Bitch seat that wants to know ?
will tow and ride. by then we'll have an suv for you, so can haul it until i get tired of your jabbering and I take the bike off the tow and ride by myself for awhile. :Cwl:

will tow and ride. by then we'll have an suv for you, so can haul it until i get tired of your jabbering and I take the bike off the tow and ride by myself for awhile. :Cwl:
no worries there i sleep on long distance drives ,only person your have jabbering is to yourself and why are you so determined to get me driving again ffs

no worries there i sleep on long distance drives ,only person your have jabbering is to yourself and why are you so determined to get me driving again ffs
gotta get you a family car. at least i upgraded you from a minivan for the heathens. and it would be an automatic. really liking moms Tahoe. lmao

gotta get you a family car. at least i upgraded you from a minivan for the heathens. and it would be an automatic. really liking moms Tahoe. lmao
We will talk about this when i'm home babe and only if i can pick the color

incase any of you ladies are REALLY wanting to ride. I WILL where this shirt. :Devil:
View attachment 80703
good thing i have strong legs and thighs to stay on :Devil:
Are you really inviting other Ladies to sit in my Bitch seat to get there ass kicked by your ol lady then do the same to
cause i'm ok with laughs and jokes but i will fuck up any other bitch that's try's to take what's mine and i ain't joking.

Nah I love black colour but other as well these days I m loving mauve shade !!! :Dull:
me i'm always in black or red ,my jeans are mainly dark blue ,i do wear white tops but rarely ,always Black or red

oi!! guy talk here, motorcycles and Harleys...this aint a fucking fashion show. Ya'll ladies take your Louis Vuitton shit to another thread. :Devil: