• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

nitzzz

Epic Legend
Happy Vishu to all my fellow forum friends! Wishing you loads of prosperity, joy, and endless fun as you celebrate this vibrant festival! As for me, it's my first time celebrating Vishu solo, and I'm ready for the adventure! Here's to mastering the art of solo celebrations from now on – bring on the festivities and let's make some memorable moments!"

Happy Vishu to all my fellow forum friends! Wishing you loads of prosperity, joy, and endless fun as you celebrate this vibrant festival! As for me, it's my first time celebrating Vishu solo, and I'm ready for the adventure! Here's to mastering the art of solo celebrations from now on – bring on the festivities and let's make some memorable moments!"
images (9).jpeg

Happy vishu posting the vishu kani at my home.
Credits to me since I bought all these and helped mom in cleaning and arranging :clapping:
1000075832.jpg

കുത്തി ഇരുന്നു വായിക്കാൻ സമയം ഇല്ല... ഹാപ്പി വിഷു

Happy Vishu to all.:cool:

It was on the day of Vishu, after the death of Ravana, the sun or Surya Dev started to rise from the east.

Oru vishu ashamsaaaa

ഹാപ്പി വിഷു