• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Satyanweshi Day

L

Lavender

Hey @Satyanweshi Very happy birthday ❤️
khub bhalo theko, anonde theko, and shustho theko.200w.gif

Amder konodin bhalo bhabe kotha hoyeni. Always jhogra hoyeche, asha korchi aj theke ektu Kom hobe. And in future amra bondhu hote parbo.
happy-birthday.gif

And I'm praying to God that u get back your Satyabati very soon.❤️ Till then have fun and enjoy your life to the fullest.✨

khub bhalo theko, anonde theko, and shustho theko.View attachment 150867

Amder konodin bhalo bhabe kotha hoyeni. Always jhogra hoyeche, asha korchi aj theke ektu Kom hobe. And in future amra bondhu hote parbo.
View attachment 150869

And I'm praying to God that u get back your Satyabati very soon.❤️ Till then have fun and enjoy your life to the fullest.✨
Jhogra tao mondo Na. :angel: Jibone sob kichur dorkar ache.

Thank you :hearteyes:

Happy birthday

View attachment 150869

View attachment 150869

Happy birthday@satyanweshi