• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy moments ‘23 book !!

Jomac

Mr Charismatic of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Hi folks ,

Happy day !!

As we are nearing an end of ‘23 and still we have few hours left to welcum a new year.

So just created this thread
❤️✨“Happy moments’23 Book”✨❤️
to quote ur happy moments that happened in this year either in and out of zozo. so that when you read this after long time then it will be a moment for us to cherish and remind that !! ❤️❤️❤️

Cheers,
Jo.

Last edited:
Hi folks ,

Happy day !!

As we are nearing an end of ‘23 and still we have few hours left to welcum a new year.

to quote ur happy moments that happened in this year either in and out of zozo. so that when you read this it will be a moment for us to cherish and remind that !! ❤️❤️❤️

Cheers,
Jo.
All I have is happy moments that I have never had any happy moments in my life.

Hi folks ,

Happy day !!

to quote ur happy moments that happened in this year either in and out of zozo. so that when you read this after long time then it will be a moment for us to cherish and remind that !! ❤️❤️❤️

Cheers,
Jo.
2023 have given me both ups and downs in my life and zozo..But forgetting downs and living happily cherishing the positive ups will always give happiness and inner peace.. Mentioning about happy moments Got lots of love from cute trustworthy soulw here which would always be a happy memory..Both friendships and love reached me and very happy about it ❤️❤️
Happy new year everyone and stay happy always

Many up and downs in & out. But in 2023 I got many lovable hearts as a friend, brother, sister, enemy & love.... Particularly 2 unforgettable persons. So, I wanna thank 2023. Got golden memories from loved ones :kiss:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :heart1: STAY HAPPY FOREVER

2023 have given me both ups and downs in my life and zozo..But forgetting downs and living happily cherishing the positive ups will always give happiness and inner peace.. Mentioning about happy moments Got lots of love from cute trustworthy soulw here which would always be a happy memory..Both friendships and love reached me and very happy about it ❤️❤️
Happy new year everyone and stay happy always
Awesome aishu ! Sure u will get more happy moments in ‘24 as well !

Hi folks ,

Happy day !!

Cheers,
Jo.
Happy moments :idea:

Got admission, getting lot and lotzz of frnds in virtual and real, feel like more energetic person and smart worker, got an important life lesson, get together with frnds and the moments which i shared with them.. All are happy moments in my mind forever...

Happy moments :idea:

Got admission, getting lot and lotzz of frnds in virtual and real, feel like more energetic person and smart worker, got an important life lesson, get together with frnds and the moments which i shared with them.. All are happy moments in my mind forever...
suryaaaa !! Tats awesome girl ! Lot more happiness to come … have it cheers

IMG_6071.jpeg

Hi folks ,

Happy day !!

Cheers,
Jo.
2023 newyear enaku zozo la start aachu,midnight 12 lots of wishes from loved onessss!!!!
Neria kathu kuduthuruchu zozo enaku Inga, different type of peoples,neria neria experiences, happa evalo happiness,evalo sorrows,Nan waste panna ennota precious tears!!!but at last Inga enakagavum ennota ovvaru Imsaiyum poruthutu enkutavey enkuta travel panna persons irukanga!!!Nan elaraiyum Inga mention panna mudiyathu suppose miss aana serupadi vilum vanga istam ila enaku ipo!!!
intha year best gift yaarunu Nan sollanum nu ila,but irunthalum solren athu nethan kedi!!!!enakey theriyama enaku ne avalo support iruka!!!ennota Ella time la yum u r with me!!!

Love u lots & Lots da kediiii!!!❤️✨
Happy New year 2024!!!

2023 newyear enaku zozo la start aachu,midnight 12 lots of wishes from loved onessss!!!!
Neria kathu kuduthuruchu zozo enaku Inga, different type of peoples,neria neria experiences, happa evalo happiness,evalo sorrows,Nan waste panna ennota precious tears!!!but at last Inga enakagavum ennota ovvaru Imsaiyum poruthutu enkutavey enkuta travel panna persons irukanga!!!Nan elaraiyum Inga mention panna mudiyathu suppose miss aana serupadi vilum vanga istam enaku ipo!!!
intha year best gift yaarunu Nan sollanum nu ila,but irunthalum solren athu nethan kedi!!!!enakey theriyama enaku ne avalo support iruka!!!ennota Ella time la yum u r with me!!!

Love u lots & Lots da kediiii!!!❤️✨
Happy New year 2024!!!

Prrrrroooooomissssseeeeee !! I will alwayzzz be with you ❤️❤️❤️

IMG_5912.gif

Well it's a book to write down memories !
# First nickkname I gave to @PRANISHA as Deviluuuu
# First friendship starts with @kriishh @Kothamalli @manoj kumar @kalla_kadhalan
# @MillaN melodious fm of zozo at first but now I can't hear songs now a days!
# @MuZicStealeR ❤️ @Paapu these two people sang songs for me whenever I request
# @Syenika @Nihaaa first friend in forum to like all my post here .followed by manojkumar and all
# Got trophy points 60+ in 30 days with the help of loving hearts here...
# @Aadhirai I call her rathii for being my favorite nowadays.(Pepsi uma personally)
# @Aishuu❤️♥️ @Lollipop♥️❤ favorite couples wandering in zozo
# @Sherin97 Dj once I now she is retired from the post lol
And thank you all for making 2023 in zozo memorable ...

I have met a lot of people here!!

My Precious Gem - @H2SO4 ❤️✨

Anneyyy @Darky

Kutty dosa @Jomac

These are my new comers

:heart1: :fest:

@H2SO4 - The simple 'Epudi Iruka ma' or 'Ena panra ma' in your message always brings warmth to me!! Be my support system always ✨

You two!! I have no words!!
Love you both
@Darky @Jomac

:heart1:

poona ! ❤️ we have lot of happy moments !! Started with treasure hunt time and to be at peak is our duo in livik… alwayz u helped me a trap … to find enemies ! :giggle: And that word

Poona … mandaya velila kaatu …. Apo avan una adikurapo… avana naan adika mudiyum

Will jump soon together in midstein ! :wink:

# First friendship starts with @kriishh @Kothamalli @manoj kumar @kalla_kadhalan
# @Syenika first friend in forum to like all my post here .followed by manojkumar and all
# @Aadhirai I call her rathii for being my favorite nowadays.(Pepsi uma personally)
Wow ! Short and smart !!

Liked ur memory bro ! It’s shows how u value them !!

Many more happiness on d way in ‘24

Cheers

poona ! ❤️ we have lot of happy moments !! Started with treasure hunt time and to be at peak is our duo in livik… alwayz u helped me a trap … to find enemies ! :giggle: And that word

Poona … mandaya velila kaatu …. Apo avan una adikurapo… avana naan adika mudiyum

Will jump soon together in Goldstein ! :wink:

Treasure hunt la kedachaa Treasure nee
:heart1: :mmm:

# @Syenika @Nihaaa first friend in forum to like all my post here .followed by manojkumar and all
:fest::cool1: yes rathi here!! Which song you want to listen now?