• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy International Men's Day

It’s hard to be a man they sacrificed a lot for their family and loved one. They have the social pressure. Much more they carry being a man :heart1: wishing you happy men’s day to all my guy friends:fest:
@surya27 @Lollipop♥️❤ @David @Thor @PaalKozhukattai @Sooriyan @Naresh Karthi @VAMC @Ace3 @Marshall @Sakthi @raghul29 @MuZicStealeR @Marcus @PulliRraja @Sanjay112 @Deepak Kiran @Administrator @sssingh @Nanbaa @Shyam @Viberr @satz @Vjv5 @BadBoyV2 @Sweet Mocha ❤️ @Dev Carpet @JD❤❤ @Darkseid @Mrbean @URum @Arjun @ROCKY KGF @Vidhull @Helly @INtenSe

If i have missed any one they are also in my heart :heart1:
@Vyshnavi
:inlove: thank you vyshu
Ena oru varutham na

same to sola mudiyatha pandigai ah poyitu vaishu :giggle:

It’s hard to be a man they sacrificed a lot for their family and loved one. They have the social pressure. Much more they carry being a man :heart1: wishing you happy men’s day to all my guy friends:fest:
@surya27 @Lollipop♥️❤ @David @Thor @PaalKozhukattai @Sooriyan @Naresh Karthi @VAMC @Ace3 @Marshall @Sakthi @raghul29 @MuZicStealeR @Marcus @PulliRraja @Sanjay112 @Deepak Kiran @Administrator @sssingh @Nanbaa @Shyam @Viberr @satz @Vjv5 @BadBoyV2 @Sweet Mocha ❤️ @Dev Carpet @JD❤❤ @Darkseid @Mrbean @URum @Arjun @ROCKY KGF @Vidhull @Helly @INtenSe

Thank you vyshuuu :hearteyes:

Nee inumadi saavla lolz @Vyshnavi

Happy international men's day to all the men, the ones in our lives who go unappreciated, unsung and unhonoured.
Because if we do not understand it's importance, if we do not celebrate it, if we do not rejoice the presence of men in our lives, if do not look up to the sacrifices our fathers made for us, or the love showered on us by our brothers, or the intimacy shared with our boyfriends and husbands, we should be ready to accept the truth.
The truth that our fathers, our brothers, our husbands and boyfriends, our male friends will go unappreciated, unsung and unhonoured.
:heart1:

@Administrator @Hades @Hercules @VAMC @Ichayan @Sweet Mocha ❤️ @Mission @Sooriyan @Angath282 @PulliRraja @ModernSanyasi @ @Aashman @ROCKY KGF @Naresh Karthi @John Killer❤️ @Lollipop♥️❤ @NatsuDragneel @Elamaran @satz @Shyam @Babai_43 @ModernSanyasi @Rishik @sssingh @Ishth @aakash111 @aadyy @Helly @INtenSe @BadBoyV2 @Humsafar @Mathi ❤️ IBA @ABHIMANYU @SACHIN @Tejaa @Hunkkk @Ramchand @ @Rasputin_M @sasuke @EkaLustYa @Darkseid @Gangster @Chirag24 @affair m34 @Aashman @Atharv @Arav007 @Viberr @Vichuuu @Vjv5 @Tomato Fellow @Butter_Bun @Ajay Singh @Arjun @SPIRIT @URum @Akhil23 @Lovers @BnB007 @Thor @ @Dhuruv @Deepak Kiran @Dev Carpet @Georgee @Daku @Moon LIGHT ❤️❤️❤️ @Zer0 @PaalKozhukattai @Tejaa @Vicky20 @Marshall @Randwaa
Sorry if I missed any !
Thanq Kiddo :inlove:

Thanq Vysh:inlove:

:heart1: :heart1: :hearteyes:vaishu

Happy international men's day to all the men, the ones in our lives who go unappreciated, unsung and unhonoured.
Because if we do not understand it's importance, if we do not celebrate it, if we do not rejoice the presence of men in our lives, if do not look up to the sacrifices our fathers made for us, or the love showered on us by our brothers, or the intimacy shared with our boyfriends and husbands, we should be ready to accept the truth.
The truth that our fathers, our brothers, our husbands and boyfriends, our male friends will go unappreciated, unsung and unhonoured.

@Administrator @Hades @Hercules @VAMC @Ichayan @Sweet Mocha ❤️ @Mission @Sooriyan @Angath282 @PulliRraja @ModernSanyasi @ @Aashman @ROCKY KGF @Naresh Karthi @John Killer❤️ @Lollipop♥️❤ @NatsuDragneel @Elamaran @satz @Shyam @Babai_43 @ModernSanyasi @Rishik @sssingh @Ishth @aakash111 @aadyy @Helly @INtenSe @BadBoyV2 @Humsafar @Mathi ❤️ IBA @ABHIMANYU @SACHIN @Tejaa @Hunkkk @Ramchand @ @Rasputin_M @sasuke @EkaLustYa @Darkseid @Gangster @Chirag24 @affair m34 @Aashman @Atharv @Arav007 @Viberr @Vichuuu @Vjv5 @Tomato Fellow @Butter_Bun @Ajay Singh @Arjun @SPIRIT @URum @Akhil23 @Lovers @BnB007 @Thor @ @Dhuruv @Deepak Kiran @Dev Carpet @Georgee @Daku @Moon LIGHT ❤️❤️❤️ @Zer0 @PaalKozhukattai @Tejaa @Vicky20 @Marshall @Randwaa
Sorry if I missed any !
Andari names petti naa name pettaledu :emo::Devil::punch:

Thank you @Vyshnavi :heart1: :heart1:

Sorry if I missed any !
U missed me

Happy vibes @Vyshnavi nandri nanbaa

:holiday: :holiday: :inlove: :inlove: