• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Birthday To My Very Favourite Person..

Happy bday @Dark_Knight :heart1:

Thanku soo much buddy for being with me in my happiness and also in my sorrows.U r such a lovely friend .I still remember the day we first talked....that unexpected call ....and yeah time flew so fast ...I jz cant believe 1 yr passed.
From that time u have always made me laugh my heart out with ur jokes, ur actions, ur stories , ur mockings.And u had always been a support while I was down (ps: hehe I knw even after ur repeated tauntings ...I still did dumb things ):Laugh1:.
and yeah I miss those days when we used to pull each others legs.

Wishing u all the best for ur future endeavours. Let all ur dreams come true...

(Waiting for out secret trip to the mountain on bike ...dont forget the tent...):Cwl:

once again "MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY " my D***IMone (u knw wat I mean xd)❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️:kiss:

View attachment 175485

Daaa. Happy Birthday To You....

Thanks for being the one who came into my life , made me laugh ,made me smile , gave me a reason to be closest to ur heart .Iam happy I have u n my life. I want to hug u, irritate u, want to be with you till the end, make memories,have fights, do silly things, forgive each other but never forget ...

You deserve the best..your wishes come true.

I wish you a koreee koreeee. happy birthday...wish I always c u smiling face . Love u so much......
:inlove:

@Dark_Knight ❤️
Many more happy returns of the day dood♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Happy bday @Dark_Knight :heart1:

Thanku soo much buddy for being with me in my happiness and also in my sorrows.U r such a lovely friend .I still remember the day we first talked....that unexpected call ....and yeah time flew so fast ...I jz cant believe 1 yr passed.
From that time u have always made me laugh my heart out with ur jokes, ur actions, ur stories , ur mockings.And u had always been a support while I was down (ps: hehe I knw even after ur repeated tauntings ...I still did dumb things ):Laugh1:.
and yeah I miss those days when we used to pull each others legs.

Wishing u all the best for ur future endeavours. Let all ur dreams come true...

(Waiting for out secret trip to the mountain on bike ...dont forget the tent...):Cwl:

once again "MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY " my D***IMone (u knw wat I mean xd)❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️:kiss:
Aysheriii :Devil:

View attachment 175485

Daaa. Happy Birthday To You....

Thanks for being the one who came into my life , made me laugh ,made me smile , gave me a reason to be closest to ur heart .Iam happy I have u n my life. I want to hug u, irritate u, want to be with you till the end, make memories,have fights, do silly things, forgive each other but never forget ...

You deserve the best..your wishes come true.

I wish you a koreee koreeee. happy birthday...wish I always c u smiling face . Love u so much......
:inlove:

@Dark_Knight ❤️
Happiest birthday bro @Dark_Knight in the dark nd cool night:p but ur life will full of lights I'll pray