• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Birthday @Sira

ItsMë_Ånü

Epic Legend
Posting Freak
నువ్వు ఎల్లప్పుడూ నవ్వుతూ
హాయిగా సుఖ సంతోషాలతో
సంపూర్ణ ఆయురారోగ్యాలతో
నిండు నూరేళ్ళు సంతోషంగా ఉండాలని కోరుకుంటూ
జన్మదిన శుభాకాంక్షలు .......❤️

:fest::fest::fest::fest::blessing:

SIRA.gif

హాయిగా సుఖ సంతోషాలతో
సంపూర్ణ ఆయురారోగ్యాలతో

View attachment 99370:fest::fingercross:
Happy birthday @SiRa have a great year ahead
Looking forward to see some great posts about you in this thread ☺️ :fest: :fingercross:

అడుగుని ఆపే అవరోధాలే
నీ గెలిపుకి తొలి సోపనాలు కావాలి...
అలజడి రేపే ఆలోచనలే..
నీ ఆఖరి గమ్యాన్ని నిర్దేశించాలి....
కలతను పెంచే కన్నీరైనా..,
నీ స్పర్శతో చిరునవ్వుగా మారాలి...
తలపెట్టే ప్రతీ పనిలో నువ్వే...
విజయ బాహుటా ఎగరవెయ్యాలి...
శుభాకాంక్షలే అందిస్తున్న.,
నువ్వు ఇలాంటి పుట్టిన రోజులు
మరెన్నో జరుపుకోవాలని..
పుట్టిన రోజు శుభాకాంక్షలు.... @SiRa

BeautyPlus_20221206222417473_save.jpg

BeautyPlus_20221010053037732_save.jpg
Happy happy birthday baby..... May God shower all his blessings on you.... May all your wishes come true.... Hope you have a wonderful year ahead baby with lots and lots of love.... :heart1: :heart1:

Happy happy happy birthday babes♥️☺️♥️
I wish you the best in life, today and forever♥️
Extra love and blessings to you on this day☺️♥️

I cannot find one proper word that’d define how beautiful and kind of a person you are. I adore you and respect you for the person you are!♥️♥️♥️♥️

You’ve always been special to me although we don’t talk much. I find comfort in your words when we talk. And you make me go from :( to ^_^ always even with the bare minimum conversation.:surprised::hearteyes::inlove:

You’ll always be that special person to me babes.♥️☺️♥️

All of me loves all of you♥️☺️♥️

And I’m coming to your place one day for sure with all my luggage :p

హాయిగా సుఖ సంతోషాలతో
సంపూర్ణ ఆయురారోగ్యాలతో

View attachment 99370
Happy birthday @SiRa akka :heart1:

View attachment 99385View attachment 99386View attachment 99387
Wish you a many more happy returns of the day to my dear sweet sister @SiRa she is the inspiration of us in both virtual life like a teacher who teaches us how to face every single second of our life in every situation she is the best teacher , friend , sister , guide thank you akka for being my akka once again happy birthday akkka :hearteyes: :inlove: :holiday: :heart1:https://first-wishes.com/bday-wishes?n=SIRA
Aweeeee yeshhhuuuluuuu so super ..... Bagundhi :heart1:

హాయిగా సుఖ సంతోషాలతో
సంపూర్ణ ఆయురారోగ్యాలతో

View attachment 99370
Happy birthday da ....:inlove:

Happy birthday @SiRa one of my closest persons who is a inspiration to me both in virtual n real life...... moreover the second mother of mine may God bless you with lots n lots of joys n happiness i wish i could have a wonderful time with u love u sis enjoy the day thanks for coming to my life :heart1: :heart1: :heart1:

హాయిగా సుఖ సంతోషాలతో
సంపూర్ణ ఆయురారోగ్యాలతో

View attachment 99370
Thank you Anu for starting the thread and making it special... always be happy and God bless you!!❤️❤️❤️
Happy birthday @SiRa have a great year ahead
Looking forward to see some great posts about you in this thread ☺️ :fest: :fingercross:
Thanks a lot Funnu..... specially for that special song even though u didn't sing but u gifted..❤️ God bless you!!
My lovely bangaram..you are true gold .. always be yourself babes no matter what..Thanks for the lovely wishes ❤️
అడుగుని ఆపే అవరోధాలే
నీ గెలిపుకి తొలి సోపనాలు కావాలి...
అలజడి రేపే ఆలోచనలే..
నీ ఆఖరి గమ్యాన్ని నిర్దేశించాలి....
కలతను పెంచే కన్నీరైనా..,
నీ స్పర్శతో చిరునవ్వుగా మారాలి...
తలపెట్టే ప్రతీ పనిలో నువ్వే...
విజయ బాహుటా ఎగరవెయ్యాలి...
శుభాకాంక్షలే అందిస్తున్న.,
నువ్వు ఇలాంటి పుట్టిన రోజులు
మరెన్నో జరుపుకోవాలని..
పుట్టిన రోజు శుభాకాంక్షలు.... @SiRa

View attachment 99375

View attachment 99376
Happy happy birthday baby..... May God shower all his blessings on you.... May all your wishes come true.... Hope you have a wonderful year ahead baby with lots and lots of love.... :heart1: :heart1:
Thanks a lot babes...Thanks for both Telugu and English wishes and poetry...love you a lot❤️ Thanks for being there during tough times and eagerly waiting to wish you in few hours..get set go..❤️❤️❤️
Happy Birthday @SiRa
Thanks you for the lovely wishes!!
Thanks a lot for your lovely wishes!!
Happy happy happy birthday babes♥️☺️♥️
I wish you the best in life, today and forever♥️
Extra love and blessings to you on this day☺️♥️

I cannot find one proper word that’d define how beautiful and kind of a person you are. I adore you and respect you for the person you are!♥️♥️♥️♥️

You’ve always been special to me although we don’t talk much. I find comfort in your words when we talk. And you make me go from :( to ^_^ always even with the bare minimum conversation.:surprised::hearteyes::inlove:

You’ll always be that special person to me babes.♥️☺️♥️

All of me loves all of you♥️☺️♥️

And I’m coming to your place one day for sure with all my luggage :p
When i gave my everything..heart, soul, brain and energy and got nothing in return.. completely drained and exhausted..and my cup is empty..God sent an Angel (you)who filled my cup with cute smiles and sweet pickup lines and lots of love❤️
You’ve always been special to me although we don’t talk much
We don't have to talk much babes...just your presence is enough to melt my heart and soul.....Feel blessed meeting you ❤️
&
Thank you darling for filling my ❤️ with this warm feeling

Love you my soul ❤️

Happy Birthday @sir
Thank you for your lovely wishes!!
View attachment 99385View attachment 99386View attachment 99387
Wish you a many more happy returns of the day to my dear sweet sister @SiRa she is the inspiration of us in both virtual life like a teacher who teaches us how to face every single second of our life in every situation she is the best teacher , friend , sister , guide thank you akka for being my akka once again happy birthday akkka :hearteyes: :inlove: :holiday: :heart1:https://first-wishes.com/bday-wishes?n=SIRA
Thanks bro..even though i don't deserve all these lines..you made me feel special because you are an awesome brother ...Take care of your health and God bless you ❤️❤️❤️
Happy birthday dear god bless
Thank you so much sir for special wishes!!
Happy birthday @SiRa akka :heart1:
Thank you so much for that lovely song kiddo..you are blessed with a beautiful voice and a sweet heart...lots of love❤️❤️
Many many happy returns of the day - wish a wonderful happy birthday @SiRa
Thank you so much for your lovely wishes!!
Happy birthday @SiRa :fest:
Thank you so much for your lovely wishes....your Dp reminds of my first Dp in zozo❤️❤️❤️
Happy birthday da ....:inlove:
Thank you..Thanks a lot!!
Happy birthday @SiRa one of my closest persons who is a inspiration to me both in virtual n real life...... moreover the second mother of mine may God bless you with lots n lots of joys n happiness i wish i could have a wonderful time with u love u sis enjoy the day thanks for coming to my life :heart1: :heart1: :heart1:
Thank you for that lovely lines and wishes bro...Stay happy and healthy always..love you ❤️
Many many happy returns of the day @SiRa
Thanks a lot dear❤️❤️❤️