• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIRA AKKA

Yorker333

Epic Legend
birthdaycakenameeditulyysbhath.pngbirthdaycakenameeditulyysbhath (3).pngLoveNamePix.pngNamebirthdaywishes.com.jpg
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU @SiRa AKKA my dear sister may God bless you and take care of you and bless you every time and make your life beautiful and happy in every moment of your life and bright future and wonderful , you are my best akka and whole hearted person with pure soul every time make your self happy and makes every one happy surrounds you you are my sister every time being with me and cares about me , you are my guide everytime teaches me a good way to do or what not to do , you are my teacher every time teachs me what's good and whats bad hope you have a great future and wonderful life and once again happy birthday to you @SiRa akka :fest: :inlove: :clapping: :holiday: :heart1:

ప్రియాతి ప్రియమైన సోదరి @SiRa
జన్మదిన శుభాకాంక్షలు.....................:hearteyes:

ఎల్లప్పుడు ఆనందంగా ఉండాలని కోరుకుంటూ మరొక్కసారి జన్మదిన శుభాకాంక్షలు సోదరి
:heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1:

Picsart_23-12-11_06-35-50-068.png

View attachment 184981View attachment 184982View attachment 184983View attachment 184984
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU @SiRa AKKA my dear sister may God bless you and take care of you and bless you every time and make your life beautiful and happy in every moment of your life and bright future and wonderful , you are my best akka and whole hearted person with pure soul every time make your self happy and makes every one happy surrounds you you are my sister every time being with me and cares about me , you are my guide everytime teaches me a good way to do or what not to do , you are my teacher every time teachs me what's good and whats bad hope you have a great future and wonderful life and once again happy birthday to you @SiRa akka :fest: :inlove: :clapping: :holiday: :heart1:
Tammuuuuuuuu......Thanks a lot for special thread and all the kind words..i don't even deserve...

Stay strong, healthy, happy and blessed always!

Thanks again ❤️❤️❤️❤️

ప్రియాతి ప్రియమైన సోదరి @SiRa
జన్మదిన శుభాకాంక్షలు.....................:hearteyes:

ఎల్లప్పుడు ఆనందంగా ఉండాలని కోరుకుంటూ మరొక్కసారి జన్మదిన శుభాకాంక్షలు సోదరి
:heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1:

View attachment 184987
Colourful, vibrant and beautiful wishes from a beautiful heart!

Love you pillaaaaa❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you..Thanks a lot!!

View attachment 184981View attachment 184982View attachment 184983View attachment 184984
Happy birthday dear :fest:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU @SiRa AKKA my dear sister may God bless you and take care of you and bless you every time and make your life beautiful and happy in every moment of your life and bright future and wonderful , you are my best akka and whole hearted person with pure soul every time make your self happy and makes every one happy surrounds you you are my sister every time being with me and cares about me , you are my guide everytime teaches me a good way to do or what not to do , you are my teacher every time teachs me what's good and whats bad hope you have a great future and wonderful life and once again happy birthday to you @SiRa akka :fest: :inlove: happy b

Happy Birthday

Many Many Happy Returns Of This Day @SiRa sissy...... Stay blessed !!!!!!!!!
Thanks a lot fairuuu...God bless you..❤️❤️❤️
Happy birthday @SiRa, hope you have a great time up ahead
Thank u so much for your wonderful wishes!!
:hearteyes::heart1: Happieeeeest Birthday Dear @SiRa ❤❤
Sheruuu...long time..so good to see you..and thank u so much for your wishes..hope you are doing fine!!❤️❤️❤️
Happy birthday dear :fest:
Thanks re...Thanks a lot!!
Many happy returns of the day @SiRa

View attachment 185052
Thank u buddy!!
Hey Sailu.. you are also born in December … wish you happy birthday @SiRa ..god bless you and stay blessed.. enjoy your day …
Thank you so much sid garu....haa crazy sagi e andi..guess Mee birthday kuda in December...Thank u so much for your wishes..means a lot!!
Happy Birthday
Thank u so much!!

Thank you each and everyone for the heartwarming wishes. Your collective kindness has made my day truly special. Grateful to have such wonderful friends/family. Appreciate each one of you!

Screenshot_2023-12-11-23-08-55-45_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg