• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Birthday samudra

Happy..happieeeee.... happiest Birthday dear @samudra ji

Trust me I have sooooo much to write and say...but unfortunately who ever i feel special getting vanished from my life for some reason..lol!

Today we are also celebrating the children's day .. Never let go of the child within you...keep that innocence , love warmth, empathy and humour alive in you always!!

Thank you for making me feel special and valuable during the times I felt worthless!

Thank you for serenading me with your beautiful songs! Your music brought joy to my heart...

Special Thanks just for being "U"

To a wonderful and emotionally vibrant soul! May this day surround you with all the love and warmth you give to others.

Many many happy returns of the day... have a great year ahead!!:hearteyes:

Happy..happieeeee.... happiest Birthday dear @samudra ji

Trust me I have sooooo much to write and say...but unfortunately who ever i feel special getting vanished from my life for some reason..lol!

Today we are also celebrating the children's day .. Never let go of the child within you...keep that innocence , love warmth, empathy and humour alive in you always!!

Thank you for making me feel special and valuable during the times I felt worthless!

Thank you for serenading me with your beautiful songs! Your music brought joy to my heart...

Special Thanks just for being "U"

To a wonderful and emotionally vibrant soul! May this day surround you with all the love and warmth you give to others.

Many many happy returns of the day... have a great year ahead!!:hearteyes:
Never realised i have such an influence in your life. Your words touched me and your wishes made my day extra special. You are more than a friend to me. Someone I always reach out to share my secrets, happiness, sorrows. Whenever I am confused, you provide clarity of thought and everytime i stop, you give me the push to carry on and give it more to face the challenges. Thank you for being a soulmate :heart1: