• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN❤️❤️✨✨(Aaryuu)

Thanks you so Much Aaruuuuu ❤️ :kiss: :heart1::hearteyes::inlove:

Yes, you are right, I am the same as I was for you from the beginning till now because you never gave me a chance to change.

And in future also I will try to remain the same as we are now.

Every moment spent with you is memorable, I can never forget it.

Your friendship means the world to me, and I cherish the memories we've created together. I am truly blessed to have you by my side.

You supported me at every step, be it happiness or sorrow, you were always with me.

I can't express my happiness how I feel having someone like you as my best friend, I always love you as my best friend.

Thank you for making my day extra special with your kind wishes. ❤️:kiss::heart1:
:heart1: :heart1: :hearteyes: :hearteyes:welcome buddhu..enjoy the day with your family and friends.
I wish Our friendship is always same as it is now.
I will try my best to stay with you like a best friend and support you.
you are a very special friend to me.❤️❤️✨✨✨ Or daruu/ whisky kam pina aaj hehe :rofl1: