• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Birthday Pyaar_uu

To the funniest, funkiest, most fabulous person I know: happy birthday! @Pyaar_uu :inlove: :hearteyes::kiss:

View attachment 153739
View attachment 153735

@Furiosaa

Eda how can i say .. 1.5yrs in my zozo life you are first female I'd in my friend list ... Now you are not only my friend u like my sister .. I can share all my feelings to u .... Nd problem anelum ninnod paranjalum athn oru solution kanum... I enjoyed each nd every moments.. our talks in wall.. songs ...voice sharing in wall adipolii aan.. specialy ur gifs:hearteyes::fingercross:.... We respect ourselves :inlove:

Ith korach panchara aayt thonaam.. nnalm:blessing::makeup::heart1:

3000mwuaaaahhhh
I love you sooooooooo muchh... ❤️☺️

Thanks forbeing a part of my life...

@Furiosaa

Eda how can i say .. 1.5yrs in my zozo life you are first female I'd in my friend list ... Now you are not only my friend u like my sister .. I can share all my feelings to u .... Nd problem anelum ninnod paranjalum athn oru solution kanum... I enjoyed each nd every moments.. our talks in wall.. songs ...voice sharing in wall adipolii aan.. specialy ur gifs:hearteyes::fingercross:.... We respect ourselves :inlove:

Ith korach panchara aayt thonaam.. nnalm:blessing::makeup::heart1:

3000mwuaaaahhhh
I love you sooooooooo muchh... ❤️☺️

Thanks forbeing a part of my life...

Awww...... This means a lot baby.... :heart1:
I too feel like you are my sister and my bestest friend and my partner in crime.... I will love you always...and you are so close to my heart and i will never wanna lose you ever..... ❤️❤️❤️

Wish you a wonderful and happy birthday “transformer” @Pyaar_uu , let’s discuss about exchanging entreat while cutting the birthday cake ;). Enjoy!!!
Thank you soooooo much mechinee....:inlove:

And

When two persons have equal status in at least one normatively relevant respect, they must be treated equally with regard in this respect:cool1::bandid: