• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy birthday my b'day star

Dove

Epic Legend
VIP
DEAR @DDevil_23 ( My Devlu♥)

You're Special to me

Happy b'day to my bff❥❥❥❥ !!!!

The one i can tell my soul to who can relate to me like no one can. You are my comfort person .You make me the happiest human ever. I'm very lucky to have you.Thank you for making me laugh and feel so loved!!No matter how i'm feeling before, you always make my day 100 times better! We share so many wonerful memories.

You're the only one who i would not mind loosing sleep for, the only one who i can never get tired of talking to and the only one who crossesy mind constantly throughout the day. You are the only one who can make me smile without any intention and effect my emotions with every action of your's. I can't explain in words how much you mean to me. You are the only reason why i come here and the only one i want to keep in my life.
I hope you have the best day of your life!❥❥❥

Thanks For being you
Your's Dovlu❥❥

6079dd4c6292b50d7788de9edd0d7d15.gife3476da8f9a3cc326ec44564f6de9eba.jpg

DEAR @DDevil_23 ( My Devlu♥)

You're Special to me

Happy b'day to my bff❥❥❥❥ !!!!

The one i can tell my soul to who can relate to me like no one can. You are my comfort person .You make me the happiest human ever. I'm very lucky to have you.Thank you for making me laugh and feel so loved!!No matter how i'm feeling before, you always make my day 100 times better! We share so many wonerful memories.

You're the only one who i would not mind loosing sleep for, the only one who i can never get tired of talking to and the only one who crossesy mind constantly throughout the day. You are the only one who can make me smile without any intention and effect my emotions with every action of your's. I can't explain in words how much you mean to me. You are the only reason why i come here and the only one i want to keep in my life.
I hope you have the best day of your life!❥❥❥

Thanks For being you
Your's Dovlu❥❥

View attachment 110910View attachment 110916
Thank you so much Dovlu :hearteyes::heart1::heart1::heart1:You are my Favorite Dovlu :heart1: You make me Feel Very Spacial.....Thank you so much Dovlu:hearteyes: mai apny alfaz s Explain ni kr sakhta k mujhe kitni zyda khushi hai...ap mujhe sab s pyare or mere liye sab s special ho Dovlu :heart1:Khuda apko Hamesha khush rakhy hamesha muskurate raho..khuda apki sab pareshaniya door kry:inlove:

Thank you so much Dovlu :hearteyes::heart1::heart1::heart1:You are my Favorite Dovlu :heart1: You make me Feel Very Spacial.....Thank you so much Dovlu:hearteyes: mai apny alfaz s Explain ni kr sakhta k mujhe kitni zyda khushi hai...ap mujhe sab s pyare or mere liye sab s special ho Dovlu :heart1:Khuda apko Hamesha khush rakhy hamesha muskurate raho..khuda apki sab pareshaniya door kry:inlove:
7622e860240a1b36e6451a58487f8ab4.gif