• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Birthday Minerva the Goddess of Wisdom - 20th July

Deepak Kiran

Paw Patrol of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Posting Freak
Happy Birthday to my dearest sweetheart @Goddess of Wisdom Minerva

Happy Birthday my angel. I wish I could write across the sky so that everyone could see it. May life bring you everything you are dreaming about. Congratulations on your Birthday, and have a blast on this day.

Many happy returns of the day Chocobar. With lots of lots of love to one of the sweetest and best person I ever met

images - 2022-07-20T063633.786.jpeg

Last edited:
Happy birthday @Goddess of Wisdom :fest:

Happy Birthday my angel. I wish I could write across the sky so that everyone could see it. May life bring you everything you are dreaming about. Congratulations on your Birthday, and have a blast on this day.

Many happy returns of the day Chocobar. With lots of lots of love to one of the sweetest and best person I ever met

View attachment 73184

View attachment 73184
Happy birthday my dear friend @Goddess of Wisdom ..... Stay safe dear.... N Enjoy ur day...God bless u...... With lots of love :heart1: