• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy birthday Lustyaaaaaaa❤️

Furiosa

"Prism Pixie of ZoZo"
VIP
Posting Freak
Dear Lustyaaa.. @EkaLustYa

Having someone you trust by your side is a gift. And thanks for being my beautiful gift. You are one of those very few friends whom i look upto for advices and suggestions when i am stuck with certain decision making. Stay the way you are...!!!!

May the Lord be with you and may you continue to receive more blessings and fulfilling years of health and greatness.

Happy birthday lustyaa.... ❤️❤️

67156f8e61f04cb3000b9437b7f06a79.jpg

34d3933a1c5e34b62b6d4e72dfc387e0.jpg

:hearteyes: FURY :hearteyes: thank you so much for the wishes. Thank you for all the memories when I was as aGhoRa in Malayalam room. That was a blast. You are the wonderful gift I got during that period, still I hold close dearly!

Thank you once again for the wishes and sparing time in spite of, you being busy.

Gurujiii happy bday from the botyom of my heart.
Unlike u i dnt knw how to play wth wrds otherwise would have written so many things.
Thats what makes u the magician.
The playgul spirit of zozo. The man of wisdom.
Once again wish u all the very best anfmd happiness. Have a blast sit back and enjoy.

To the more merrier yeras to come happy bday live long

Ur humble disciple

Having someone you trust by your side is a gift. And thanks for being my beautiful gift. You are one of those very few friends whom i look upto for advices and suggestions when i am stuck with certain decision making. Stay the way you are...!!!!

May the Lord be with you and may you continue to receive more blessings and fulfilling years of health and greatness.

View attachment 178489

View attachment 178490
Happiest birthday bhai @EkaLustYa :blessing::holiday:

View attachment 178489

View attachment 178490
Happy birthday

View attachment 178489

View attachment 178490
Happy birthday :heart1:

View attachment 178489

View attachment 178490
Wish you a very happy birthday @EkaLustYa

Unlike u i dnt knw how to play wth wrds otherwise would have written so many things
Please do write, don’t worry I use google translation ( though it does a shit job ) lol
Ur humble disciple
You must be kidding me Master @Warrick . Thanks buddy
Happy Birthday @EkaLustYa
Thank you my lovely Zhou!
Happiest birthday bhai @EkaLustYa
Thank you so much Bhai!
Happy birthday
Thank you my wonderful Milkey. Are you Real Madrid girl? Welcome to the forum.
Happy birthday
Thank you my lovely Angel!
Thank you wonderful Artist!
Many Happy returns of the day @EkaLustYa
Thank you so much buddy!
Many many returns of the day @EkaLustYa :holiday: :fest:happy birthday✨✨
Thank you so much DJ! You have wonderful music taste by the way, though your mood status is little complicated to understand. Lol
Happy birthday :heart1:
Thank you so much Minnuuuuchiii!
Happy bday Broo..!!! @EkaLustYa

:holiday::fest:
Thank you so much buddy!
Wish you a very happy birthday @EkaLustYa
Thank you so much Kiddo! Are you same one who I am seeing in chat these days ? Good to see you around.
✨Belated happy birthday gurujii✨@EkaLustYa✨
Thank you so much my Morning DJ. I need to look for an evening DJ.
Thank you so much Aary!
Happy Birthday @EkaLustYa May God bless you with happiness ✨
Thank you so much TMN! Good to have your blessings :)

Superstitions! How they are formed or developed? When you do something or follow certain pattern - if it brings luck, positive result or certain vibes which make you happy - you tend to do the same next time and becomes superstition! Like for example, touching your locket. For me there are some - like using the same pen for final exams, wearing the same dress for all exams LOL.

Those were my initial days and was in private chat with a moderator, and I said “ wish me happy birthday, today is my birthday” she said - wait - the next moment I see a colorful thread wishing me all the luck and suddenly wishes poured in from all corners- that was a nice year I had. Thanks to Minerva!

That set the tone for next year and became my superstition LOL. @SiRa helped me get all those wishes. Thank you

This year, it was a surprise package to get it from @MillaN and @Furiosa - thanks to you both. I had wonderful time and thank you, who ever took time to wish me through various channels- whether it’s wishing on these threads or through forum private messages, private messages in chat ,through mood status, through profile post or on wall. Thank you one and all. I cherish your wishes and keep it as a memory as I’m collector of mementos of memories.

lol I am so weird when it comes to getting these wishes. When I want someone’s wishes I don’t even hesitate to ping them and ask “ Oi, today is my birthday - wish me “ lol. See how weird I am! This year’s surprise package was - two wonderful ladies sang a birthday song for me :hearteyes:.

THANK YOU ONE & ALL FOR TAKING TIME TO WISH ME!