• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Birthday Little wolf ❤️

Nightwing

Paradox of zozo ✨
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Once upon a time, the planets and the fates and all the stars aligned, you and I ended up in the same room at the same time
And gods you can make the whole place shimmer.
I never seen nobody shine the way you do.

Having you as a friend is like this music in the mind, sayin', 'It's gonna be alright.

I wish you continue dancing, dancing, like you're made of starlight.

And hold on to the memories, they will hold on to you to shape a better you.

The rest of the world is black and white, but you are in screaming color, expressing, exploring all the shades you can be.

Enchanted to meet you.....:heart1::inlove::heart1:

Happy Birthday to you from all....
@minnaminni ,@Freaky ,@Bekhayali ,@Chekuthan ,@Warrick ,@sebulon ,@Mithi ,@Soniaa ,@Prithvi Menon ,@Gupthan ,@secret_user also some who aren't on forum :heart1:

https://tmpfiles.org/dl/1994813/video_20230815001828178_by_videoshow.mp4

Once upon a time, the planets and the fates and all the stars aligned, you and I ended up in the same room at the same time
And gods you can make the whole place shimmer.
I never seen nobody shine the way you do.

Having you as a friend is like this music in the mind, sayin', 'It's gonna be alright.

I wish you continue dancing, dancing, like you're made of starlight.

And hold on to the memories, they will hold on to you to shape a better you.

The rest of the world is black and white, but you are in screaming color, expressing, exploring all the shades you can be.

Enchanted to meet you.....:heart1::inlove::heart1:

Happy Birthday to you from all....
@minnaminni ,@Freaky ,@Bekhayali ,@Chekuthan ,@Warrick ,@sebulon ,@Mithi ,@Soniaa ,@Prithvi Menon ,@Gupthan ,@secret_user also some who aren't on forum :heart1:

https://tmpfiles.org/dl/1994813/video_20230815001828178_by_videoshow.mp4
Happy birthday girl ❤️✨
IMG_20230815_201538_447.jpgIMG_20230815_201538_970.jpg