• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Birthday Jomac ❤️ Kutty Dosa

Aadhirai

Delicate Darling Of ZoZo ❤️
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak

Ithelam enga theriyuma start aacheee

"Thambiiii thambiiiii"

This message in treasure hunt group

Yekkovvv

Where it all Started✨✨

:heart1::heart1:

Even in moments of silence, we simply tag each other and say 'poona kutty dosa!!' The priority you've granted me holds immense value. Despite being here for nearly three years, you are an irreplaceable connection forged here, destined to gather memories for a lifetime ✨

brother-sister-gv-prakash.gif

When my emotions overwhelm me, you're the person I look for. You're a wonderful listener and a much-needed support in my zozo life ❤️

:kiss::heart1:

Happy birthday to my incredible younger brother, my rock in this virtual world! Your presence fills my days with joy and strength. With each passing year, your light shines brighter. I promise to always stand by your side, supporting you in every endeavor. Here's to many more years of love and laughter together!

@Jomac

Happy Happy B'day Joooo

✨✨✨❤️❤️✨✨✨

To my sweetest little brother of Zozo..
Out of very few Blues I've got close with..
You're always been among one

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Behind the screen we always had some Fun..laughter and shared emotions ❤️ and we always continue to share the same !!

You never failed to keep me posted with the life happenings when ever you get the little time for me.. #Men_Talks ✨

Once a knight ...Always a knight

We all together had our fun times during all the zozo events and obviously the PUBG days ❤️

Stay happy and Stay blessed
Our little Knight ! ✨

IMG_20240501_004632.png

Last edited:
Hy jo!!!

You introduced me to this wonderful forum and i have got to know few persons including you who are very dear to me

And i can proudly say you are one of my best friend here and to whom I can share anything without being judged!!!

Be like this always and be happy!!!

Happy b'day darlzzz ❤❤❤❤

“ Another adventure filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor. Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday!”
:heart1::holiday::fest:

Happy Birthday Jo Mamse

We Started Our Journey Together Here
1000039062.gif
@Jomac

Namma First Epadi Pathamo Apo irunthey Inaiku Vara Athey Line La Tha Poitu Irukom Romba Close Um Agala Romba Dhooramavum Pogala Like A Railway Track Mari Parallel Suthitu Irukom
Intha Zozo jouney La ithey Mari parallel ah kooda Travel pannuvanu Nenaikaran Mamse Have Fun Happy Ah Iru :heart1:

Happy Birthday Jerrryyy.. Stay happy always :inlove:
Thanks to moon knight for giving me a good friend...summa fun ah oru haha potathu la vantha friendship.. appadiyae Tom and Jerry ku poi we became good friends:inlove::inlove:
Neraya paesirukom neraya sanda potturukom thirumba past pathi yosikama we came back..That's our friendship...
Happy Birthday Jerryyy once again
:heart1:

Ithelam enga theriyuma start aacheee

"Thambiiii thambiiiii"

This message in treasure hunt group

Yekkovvv

Where it all Started✨✨

:heart1::heart1:

Even in moments of silence, we simply tag each other and say 'poona kutty dosa!!' The priority you've granted me holds immense value. Despite being here for nearly three years, you are an irreplaceable connection forged here, destined to gather memories for a lifetime ✨

View attachment 231190

When my emotions overwhelm me, you're the person I look for. You're a wonderful listener and a much-needed support in my zozo life ❤️

:kiss::heart1:

Happy birthday to my incredible younger brother, my rock in this virtual world! Your presence fills my days with joy and strength. With each passing year, your light shines brighter. I promise to always stand by your side, supporting you in every endeavor. Here's to many more years of love and laughter together!

@Jomac
❤️✨Poona & Kutty dosa ✨❤️- it’s not a just word - it means a lot for us !!

First of all - A spl thanks to @Nilaani who picked me into moon knights team in treasure hunt ! It would not happen if she didn’t.

I still remember our group call and whenever I tease you - ur dialogue … Alexaaaa iva ena torture panran nu ….

Since it’s adult chat ! But our bond matters beyond that ! I feel safe and warm as I was new to here ! I tortured you with lot of question here.

Once you became my Poona ! I literally felt u as my elder sister
who scolds me at right times
Who plays with me in leisure times
Who cooks for me whenever i ask
Who standing with me when needed
& alwayz ur care for me when I eat lot f junk foods

Our next close moment was pubg ! Our duo makes best pair ! With lot f funs… u alwayzzzz as a trap that I used to kill enemies … kanna mooditu naan solratha sei valaaaaa ! Kandipa revive panniduvaen nu :blessing:

Then come to ZPL … Even I am new player and u trusted me a lot !! And whenever I bowl I said the number and Same when opposite team says !

Ur dialogue was Epdraaaaaaa :Cwl:

ur alwayzzzz in my thoughts ever and won’t leave you ever !

U made my day Poona ! :kiss:

Last edited:

Happy Happy B'day Joooo

✨✨✨❤️❤️✨✨✨

Out of very few Blues I've got close with..You're always been among one

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Behind the screen we always had some Fun..laughter and shared emotions ❤️ and we always continue to share the same !!

You never failed me to keep the life happenings when ever you get the little time for me.. #Men_Talks ✨

We all together had our fun times during all the zozo events and obviously the PUBG days ❤️

Our little Knight ! ✨

View attachment 231260

Bro !! Thanks la sola mataen !!

Elamae neengalae soliteenga! Naan ena solrathu !! You are alwayz with me in all the times !! I alwayz reached out to you for things that I can’t handle and your reply was alwayzzzzz same !!

Paathukalam Jo

Ur such an awesome listener and directed me to a path with no thorns !!

Still long way to go !! ✨❤️

Happy Happy B'day Joooo

✨✨✨❤️❤️✨✨✨

Out of very few Blues I've got close with..
You're always been among one

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You never failed to keep me posted with the life happenings when ever you get the little time for me.. #Men_Talks ✨

Our little Knight ! ✨

View attachment 231260

:heart1::kiss::heart1:

@Jomac

@Darky

Hy jo!!!

You introduced me to this wonderful forum and i have got to know few persons including you who are very dear to me

And i can proudly say you are one of my best friend here and to whom I can share anything without being judged!!!

Be like this always and be happy!!!

Happy b'day darlzzz ❤❤❤❤
Darlz !!

An unexpected meet up in chat room ! I still reme that day I have told you about forum to register !

I feel so happy that it made you so happier !!

U alwayzzzz a special and dear to me too … En chella friend de and darlzzzzzzz ✨❤️

“ Another adventure filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor. Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday!”
:heart1::holiday::fest:

Happy Birthday Jo Mamse

We Started Our Journey Together Here
View attachment 231211
@Jomac

Namma First Epadi Pathamo Apo irunthey Inaiku Vara Athey Line La Tha Poitu Irukom Romba Close Um Agala Romba Dhooramavum Pogala Like A Railway Track Mari Parallel Suthitu Irukom
Intha Zozo jouney La ithey Mari parallel ah kooda Travel pannuvanu Nenaikaran Mamse Have Fun Happy Ah Iru :heart1:

Mamse

Thank you much for the wishes !

Yea mamse !! We are mostly into fun convo here !! That’s a sync we alwayzzz have !

Sure , we will travel and have more fun and laughter together ✨❤️