• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

HaPpY BiRthDaY CROWN OF S...S QUEEN

Somaiya Karn

Quodophile of ZoZo
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
817ypFylbWS._SL1500_.jpg
candle-blow.gif
Happy Birthday My darling TaAnNu CROWN of S.S...Queen ye din javan mai tumhare har saal aye khushiya barsaye Happiest Birthday my sweetheart
kabhi ankhe na nam ho tumhari hamesa chehra muskurate rahe bina teeth bhi khil khilati rhna old woman bankr bhi...

Muje umeed ha ek din tum best d... bnogi meri duwa ha rab se har kadam kaamyabi mile tumko ...jindagi khushye or kamyabi se mushkurti rhye

Happy-Birthday-Gif-Images-For-Sister.gif
My crazy, loving, caring and fun sister, life without you would have been a nasty twister. Happy birthday.”
My dear sister, I hope you have a wonderful birthday, and that the year ahead is full of joy, excitement, and adventure!”
I’m so thankful to have a sister like you to share life’s ups and downs with. Thanks for always being there for me and making each day so much fun! I hope you have a very happy birthday!”
@CROWN

View attachment 112441
View attachment 112442
Happy Birthday My darling TaAnNu CROWN of S.S...Queen ye din javan mai tumhare har saal aye khushiya barsaye Happiest Birthday my sweetheart
kabhi ankhe na nam ho tumhari hamesa chehra muskurate rahe bina teeth bhi khil khilati rhna old woman bankr bhi...

Muje umeed ha ek din tum best d... bnogi meri duwa ha rab se har kadam kaamyabi mile tumko ...jindagi khushye or kamyabi se mushkurti rhye

View attachment 112443
My crazy, loving, caring and fun sister, life without you would have been a nasty twister. Happy birthday.”
My dear sister, I hope you have a wonderful birthday, and that the year ahead is full of joy, excitement, and adventure!”
I’m so thankful to have a sister like you to share life’s ups and downs with. Thanks for always being there for me and making each day so much fun! I hope you have a very happy birthday!”
@CROWN
thanks siso this wish means a lot to me. you are my best siso thanks love you so much:kiss::inlove::heart1::hearteyes:

View attachment 112441
View attachment 112442

View attachment 112443
@CROWN
Aww soo cute:heart1:

View attachment 112441
View attachment 112442

View attachment 112443
@CROWN
Happy Birthday @CROWN ^-^ :fest:

View attachment 112441
View attachment 112442

View attachment 112443
@CROWN
Happy birthday dear @CROWN ❤️