• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy birthday ARYAN!

L

Lavender

Happy birthday to the most amazing person I have the pleasure of knowing! @ARYAN A jolly person, cheerful personality and my THAKURPO:heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1:
Khub bhalo theko, anonde theko ar kokhono change hobena ekdom :fest::inlove:
Ami khub ekta bhalo likhte parina jaihok...Dada boudi'r biriyani khawate hobe kintu:evilgrin1:

aryan-4.gif

HappY Birthday My Hater !!!!

Thanks for sharing your great sense of humor and your big heart with the rest of us.♡♡

Cheers to many, many more years of celebrating your birthday together!

ALWYAS HATE YOU !!!

blow candle and make wish !

6661a1080480abacdd9266c58730aaf8.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @ARYAN

Believe me this one is going to one of best birthday of our mankind as i wished you thus out of generosity you should call me for trying out Home-made "Kheer puri with sweets" with other Bengali delicacies.
And don't forget to cut the "ICE-CREAM" instead of "CAKE" in this hot weather.....
choco_almond_thumbnails_product-1862831-png.jpgkeeping jokes and sarcasm aside......

I do really wish and hope that you will keep celebrating at least 100 more birthday of yours with healthy mind and body.

#StayHappy #StayHealthy #StayStafe