• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy birthday Aayushi ❤️

HBD @AYUSHI
Happy birthday nice
Thank you ❤️ @DR.VELAYUDHAM @kotta @Somaiya Karn

Happy Birthday @Bekhayali :fest:kal issi leye aaye the kya chat pe fnds se milne :nerdy:
@zhou Thank you ❤️ Yup someone asked me to come, will be on chat side for couple of days, then leave again..

“Happy birthday! I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true.”
:fest:
Rolex - Thank you ❤️ Keep smiling ✨

जन्मदिन पर तुम्हारे, तुम्हें आसमा का चाँद लिखता या फूलों में गुलाब लिखता ये दिल डर रहा है वरना कुछ खास लिखता l - Belated Happy Birthday @Bekhayali :)

Thank you so so so so much @KIARA :heart1: Ik you were so busy and tired after working for the whole day and the first thing you did after coming home was THIS !!!!!! I love you sweetheart, this means a lot to me, thank you again for all the efforts and love ❤️ Gonna save these pics !!!!!
@Bekhayali i want to appreciate you for the way you said thanks for the wishes. You valued all and express the feel about through the thanks post . Really u recall so good memories. U spend ur valuable time to thanks for all the wishes personally.. :). happy birthday. May all ur wishes comes true . Be the blessed verson of urself from now .

. glad that I found so nice people's here .. thanks @Teamzozo ❤️

@Bekhayali i want to appreciate you for the way you said thanks for the wishes. You valued all and express the feel about through the thanks post . Really u recall so good memories. U spend ur valuable time to thanks for all the wishes personally.. :). happy birthday. May all ur wishes comes true . Be the blessed verson of urself from now .

. glad that I found so nice people's here .. thanks @Teamzozo ❤️
Thank you so much again @Nanbaa ❤️ These people have put so much efforts to surprise me with such beautiful gifts so how can I express my love in just "thank you" ?? I'll try to be a better version of myself for sure, you too stay happy ✨

जन्मदिन पर तुम्हारे, तुम्हें आसमा का चाँद लिखता या फूलों में गुलाब लिखता ये दिल डर रहा है वरना कुछ खास लिखता l - Belated Happy Birthday @Bekhayali :)
Waah Waah @Heart Stolen ji, thank you so much ❤️