• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Birthday Aayu ❤️

I'm not gonna say thanks to you @Nightwing for putting so much efforts and love for this surprise, got it ?? Don't expect a thank you msg for the special gift which you shared in chat even though Ik how much efforts you took for that. I don't even wanna say thanks for putting a big smile on my face and making me cry tears of happiness. Don't think that I'll ever say that you are one of my fav person here. I'm not gonna hug you kiddo....

@Freaky !! What should I say ?? How should I thank you ?? Not only for this lovely surprise but for all the things you have done for me till now ?? " Thank you " - These two words are not enough for that. The day I met you, when you tagged me, I was like ye ladki bhaav de rahi, ladki to ho hi nahi sakti coz of all the previous experiences I had. A girl being nice, supportive to the other girl for a long time is so rare. You made me smile, laugh, you gave me support at times when I felt low, you have seen my all sides - sad, happy, flirty, crybaby, excited, sleepy (please, don't tell anyone about the last side -_-) I wanna say a biggggg THANK YOU, Love. :heart1:

I never said this to anyone but I kind of wanted someone to gift me a poem, you gave me that, hehe and you have put all those words so beautifully (ab main itni bhi khaas nahi hu).

chopper-one.gif

And that Luffy's painting, that's WOWWWWW !!!!!!! I'm gonna save it and keep with me forever, you are such a person with whom I would love to take out things in my real life, I love you. Gomu Gomu no bear hugsssssss, love. :kiss:

I hope, we 3 stay N.A.K.A.M.A forever ❤️

download (8).jpeg

Thank you so much Vishnu @ModernSanyasi ❤️ !! It's been a long time, yeah ! Everything is fine, thanks and I hope everything is good with you too, take care and keep smiling ✨

Thank you so much @Fudge virus !! These words, they mean a lot to me !! For sure, I'll try my best to be more sensible, more kind, more happy. More intelligent ? (Can't say about this one, hehe :tso:). Love you too bae, hugss ❤️

Thank you @Arun20 for the lovely wish ❤️, you too keep smiling and shining ✨

Thank you @Aurelía ʚїɞ sweetie :kiss:for these lovely words, you are one of the sweetest person I met here, hope to have more sweet days with you in future, also thanks for being there, hugs sweetie ❤️

Thank you so much @00Wolfie00 ji for these sweet words. Ik that your @Freaky baby and @Nightwing babua put lots of efforts and love in this ❤️ I'm crying and smiling too coz of them. You too keep smiling and shining ✨

Thank you so much @Butter_Bun ❤️ for these lovely and sweet words, means a lot to me !! Okay, I'm craving for desserts after reading your wish -_- Btw you put up those words nicely. You too keep smiling & spreading, ofc I mean, positivity and happiness, DUH :wink: !!

Thank you Chikki @VAMC ❤️ Don't just share pics, send some dryfruit chikki on my address asap !!

@EkaLustYa Fights ? Lol, I don't remember any !! Thank you so much btw ❤️ Had great convos with you FMN (if you remember I gave you this name ) about poems and many more topics. Anonymousness,Dontknowss - Wdym umm ?? TMN, umm dunno what's that, do let me know. :angel:

Thank you so much @ARYAN ❤️, Suzume is one of my fav !! And you are the fiend ig ??

Thanks @Suraj Marathe

Thank you my bae @Kamini ❤️ You are one of the sweetest and the nicest person here, thanks for this sweet lil poem, I smiled !!!!!! :heart1: I liked the last line, the most - not a brainless sheep, lol :Laugh1: and that guy with the flower in the end is too cute !! Ordering a cake for you right now.....

Thank you so much @Prithvi Menon ❤️ You too keep smiling and stay happy ✨

Thank you so much @ARYAN ❤️, Suzume is one of my fav !! And you are the fiend ig ??

Thanks @Suraj Marathe

Thank you my bae @Kamini ❤️ You are one of the sweetest and the nicest person here, thanks for this sweet lil poem, I smiled !!!!!! :heart1: I liked the last line, the most - not a brainless sheep, lol :Laugh1: and that guy with the flower in the end is too cute !! Ordering a cake for you right now.....

You are my cute Aayushi stay happy always

Thanks @Suraj Marathe

Happy birthday ji

Thank you so much @KIARA ❤️ for your surprise, you remembered my day !!!! Even when you were busy and tired, you took time for me to prepare the surprise, really means a lot cutie, hugs sweetheart:kiss: I wish you the best for your future, keep smiling & shining ✨

Thank you so much Jaanuz for your lovely wish and that sweet lil poem ❤️ Yup, like you said, small thing, even few words make me happy. I'll try to be a better version of myself, haha. And I miss you !! You too keep smiling and shining ✨ Hugssss ❤️

@SPIRIT - A big thank you ❤️ for those sweet words, jyada taarif kar di aapne to !! I wasn't active on chat those days and I saw your id on forum, I thought you are someone else so was going to ignore you, then came to know that you are a new user in Bengali room, then we started chatting, we talked about songs, you shared your entire playlist, haha. And till date, I never got any bad vibes from you !! You are one of the nicest person, here.

Umm I'm not that talented, that was first year of making Rangolis (not good at drawing at all) and who told you about my singing, lol ! #NOJUSTICEFORSPIRIT :unamused:

I hope the same, that our friendship grows better and we continue to support each other. Keep smiling and shining ✨

Happy Birthday @Bekhayali
May God Bless You ❤️
Wish You Love, Shine and success

May My God Fullfill Your All Wishes ❤️
Thank you @sssingh ❤️ Aap bhi chamakte raho ✨

Happy Birthday my dear Julie :kiss: @Bekhayali
Thank you so much Pankhu @SanYogita ❤️

Happy birthday ❤️✨
Wish you a very Happy Birthday
Many happy returns of the day @ Bekhayali:cool:
Happy birthday
Thank you ❤️ @Somaiya Karn @Soniaa @DR. VELAYUDHAM @Dom55 @Mickey_Mouse @Aardhya

Wishing you a very Happy and Blessed Birthday @Bekhayali . Stay happy. Wishing u all success. ✨
Wish You Many More Happy Returns of Your Birthday @Bekhayali
:fest::holiday:
Thank you so much @Mithi @Nanbaa @Honey bunch ❤️ You guys too, keep smiling and shining ✨

Wish you many more happy returns of the day Aayushi. Happy Birthday @Bekhayali

:fest: :fest: :fest: :fest: :fest:
Thank you @Deepak Kiran ❤️ You remember you spammed cake pics on forum in 2020 :rofl1:

❤️Happiest birthday @Bekhayali ❤️
Have a wonderful year with lots of blessings and love and foood too heheh ❤️✨

I know we started off on bad terms but I’m really glad I know you for you now. You’re not the person I first thought you were. You come off hard but you’re the sweetest person one could ever come across if they know how to crack you. A lovely soul!❤️

I genuinely wish you a world full of happiness. Have the best birthday ever!❤️❤️❤️
Thank you so much @Mihira ❤️ for these words. Our first meet was not so good but let's not talk about what happened at all and let's hope to have good convos and a great time ahead !! You are really sweet girl !!!!!! You too, keep smiling & shining ✨, stay happy always, do ping me whenever you want :fingercross:
Happieee BornDay Love :heart1:
Thank you Love @Sherin ❤️ I miss you..

Happy birthday party kab hai ji
Ekadashi ka fast hai so no party, thank you btw ❤️ @Braj33

You are my cute Aayushi stay happy always
@Prithvi Menon Itni taarif ki mujhe aadat nahi, haha, thank you again ❤️

Happpyyyyyy Birthday Sweetheart. Many Many Happy Returns♥️♥️♥️♥️..
Thanks again bae ❤️ @Fudge virus

Happy (belated) Birthday @Bekhayali.. Hope you had a bday full of good khayal. Have a great year.
@Peace - It is not belated, yet. Thank you ❤️ Hoping to have days full of good khayal and (peace).

I'm not gonna say thanks to you @Nightwing for putting so much efforts and love for this surprise, got it ?? Don't expect a thank you msg for the special gift which you shared in chat even though Ik how much efforts you took for that. I don't even wanna say thanks for putting a big smile on my face and making me cry tears of happiness. Don't think that I'll ever say that you are one of my fav person here. I'm not gonna hug you kiddo....

@Freaky !! What should I say ?? How should I thank you ?? Not only for this lovely surprise but for all the things you have done for me till now ?? " Thank you " - These two words are not enough for that. The day I met you, when you tagged me, I was like ye ladki bhaav de rahi, ladki to ho hi nahi sakti coz of all the previous experiences I had. A girl being nice, supportive to the other girl for a long time is so rare. You made me smile, laugh, you gave me support at times when I felt low, you have seen my all sides - sad, happy, flirty, crybaby, excited, sleepy (please, don't tell anyone about the last side -_-) I wanna say a biggggg THANK YOU, Love. :heart1:

I never said this to anyone but I kind of wanted someone to gift me a poem, you gave me that, hehe and you have put all those words so beautifully (ab main itni bhi khaas nahi hu).

View attachment 142525

And that Luffy's painting, that's WOWWWWW !!!!!!! I'm gonna save it and keep with me forever, you are such a person with whom I would love to take out things in my real life, I love you. Gomu Gomu no bear hugsssssss, love. :kiss:

I hope, we 3 stay N.A.K.A.M.A forever ❤️

View attachment 142524

Love you too re
Take me real life ya anywhere
Nakama
:kiss:

Attachments

• one-piece-luffy.gif
    one-piece-luffy.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 2