• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ❤️@RYAN ❤️

CRYSTAL

☠ EVIL QUEEN ☠
Posting Freak
✨️To my buddy ✨❤️A R Y A N ❤️

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU @Ryan
best-friend-birthday-wishes.jpg

Just by having a guy like you in my life makes me feel as though anything is possible . People who think boys and girls can't be friends must not experienced a friendship like ours.

On this birthday of yours ,
I wish you never fall in love again and get into relationship :Cwl: because then you will forget me :cry1: and that I really don't want:heart1:Be single and be my best friend forever
:kiss::wait:

I am really grateful for your true friendship and :blush:.You are kind and caring friend who has always time to listen my bkchodis and you always support me in time of needs:heart1: you are a great guy and an even better friend

Having you as a friend is one of the best parts of my life. May your birthday be filled with joy, love, and laughter, and may your heart be overflowing with happiness throughout the coming year.:heart1:
Ye chota sa gift meri trf se :Cwl: :kiss:
front_es.8.full.jpg

Iske bina birthday adhura .iske liye thank you bolne ki jarurt nhi:Cwl:AISH KRO

Your ANGRYBIRD

AARU:Devil:

View attachment 185449

Just by having a guy like you in my life makes me feel as though anything is possible . People who think boys and girls can't be friends must not experienced a friendship like ours.

I wish you never fall in love again and get into relationship :Cwl: because then you will forget me :cry1: and that I really don't want:heart1:Be single and be my best friend forever

I am really grateful for your true friendship and :blush:.You are kind and caring friend who has always time to listen my bkchodis and you always support me in time of needs:heart1: you are a great guy and an even better friend

Having you as a friend is one of the best parts of my life. May your birthday be filled with joy, love, and laughter, and may your heart be overflowing with happiness throughout the coming year.:heart1:
View attachment 185432

Your ANGRYBIRD

Happiest birthday @Ryan .... Many many returns of the day

View attachment 185449

View attachment 185432

Your ANGRYBIRD

Thanks Aarushiiiiiiiiiii ❤️ :kiss: :inlove:

I had tears of joy in my eyes after reading your message!:blush:

It means so much to know that our friendship makes you feel like anything is possible. I feel the same way about you.

Your wish for me is so sweet, but don't worry, I have plenty of room in my heart for all the wonderful people in my life, especially you!

:heart1:A true connection like ours is rare and precious, and it wouldn't fade simply because of romantic feelings.

Let's keep making memories and stay best friends forever!

Thank you for being such a wonderful part of my life. ❤️

Grateful for you every day! :inlove::inlove:

@Ryan NAUTANKI:zzz:
Wish uhh many many happy returns of the day ..may all ur wishes comes true❤️✨stay blessed
On your special day, I wish you to be happy and cheerful...!!❤️
:heart1::hearteyes::inlove:
May your eyes be filled with happiness, your❤ heart be filled with love, your mind with new ideas, and your life with success and exciting adventures...!!!❤️
Sending you nice wishes on your special day. May this year be filled with new achievements, bright emotions, and all the happiness you deserve...✨❤️
:heart1::surprised::inlove:

#Lyaan Pyaan tyaaan
1000008447 (1).gif

@Ryan NAUTANKI:zzz:
Wish uhh many many happy returns of the day ..may all ur wishes comes true❤️✨stay blessed
On your special day, I wish you to be happy and cheerful...!!❤️
:heart1::hearteyes::inlove:
May your eyes be filled with happiness, your❤ heart be filled with love, your mind with new ideas, and your life with success and exciting adventures...!!!❤️
Sending you nice wishes on your special day. May this year be filled with new achievements, bright emotions, and all the happiness you deserve...✨❤️
:heart1::surprised::inlove:

#Lyaan Pyaan tyaaan
View attachment 185823

Thanks Qaaynuuu :heart1::heart1::hearteyes:

Thank you so much ❤️