• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy bday @ Alessandro

Soniaa

Epic Legend
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
Many many happy returns of d day my fav:heart1:
My happy place.....my sunshine....
Im sooo glad to have u in my lyf, the person I can speak my mind without being judged.From my tantrums ,to my madness , to my all happiness amd sadness you have always stood by my side!!:hearteyes:Wish u all happiness, prosperity, peace and love over your life.Cheers to many more yrs of our friendship.
Love u beyond words and time Appuzz....

With love

urs Chippzz:kiss:

Im sooo glad to have u in my lyf, the person I can speak my mind without being judged.From my tantrums ,to my madness , to my all happiness amd sadness you have always stood by my side!!:hearteyes:Wish u all happiness, prosperity, peace and love over your life.Cheers to many more yrs of our friendship.

With love

chipzzzz:inlove::inlove:

With love

Wishing many more happy returns of the day of the day

With love

Happiest birthday @Alessandro :heart1::hearteyes:

Happy birthday lesbo :heart1:

Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.

You are such a beautiful person, both inside and out! On your birthday, I wish you a joyous life.

Feitos Pra Durar - Concluída ✓ - fim_.jpeg

:fest::inlove:

With love

Happy birthday my dear bubss @Alessandro (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤ May god bless you ❤️❤️

I'm still angry with you (⁠╯⁠︵⁠╰⁠,⁠)

Happy happy birthday my luci booo♥️♥️♥️
Have the best day and a great year ahead with lots of love and joy that you really deserve.♥️♥️♥️
Thanks for always being there and taking care of me, listening to my shit, making me understand things and mainly for prioritising me :p ♥️
You’ve been the best at everything that you can possibly be.
I love love annoying you and playing around when it’s you. But you can’t annoy me okay? :punch:
And thanks for bringing papa into my virtual life. Forever grateful for it.
Just remember I’ll be your Chloe, always and you’ll be my luci, forever.
And papa, our lil Aurora and trixie.♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

I’m still mad at you for killing luci tho. Huh.
Fu for not telling me in advance about your bday _|_:finger:

♥️YOU ARE ONE FABULOUS OF A HUMAN AND YOU DESERVE THE BEST.♥️
I wish you nothing but happiness my luciii bear♥️♥️

Thanks for soft kitty warm kitty too :p