• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy 6th Month Anniversary Kayalvizhii ♡ Krish

Let me write a story about them!!

Just pure imagination!!!

"Lightened by pure thunder , Sweetened by blissful summer, She came like a beautiful parrot in his life "

Krish was a normal boy with small small wishes wanna be done boy working in a company and following his daily routine!!

Maya was working in the same city!

She was a busy bee always in her own shoes, doesn't mind other's business..

One fine day, She was traveling from her city to her native. Krish boarded the same bus!

Krish was sitting in the last seat while Maya was sitting in the seat before him

Bus started to move... Maaya was feeling dizzy so she slept off in that seat

Krish wanted to take a thing from upper cabin so he just stood up and was searching for that.. Suddenly his eyes went down and she was sleeping like a baby ❤... Her eyelids we're sparkling even in the sleep.. Her lips were so cute that he wanted to pinch them off... He was so focused on seeing her and smiling in his own thoughts while a thing slipped off from above and fell down on her hands.. She woke up frightened kind of shouting and saw him staring at her.. She got so angry that her eyes become red and she started to scold him " Don't you see me sleeping?? Why are you disturbing me in my sleep? "

He didn't even listen any of her words.. She was waving like " hello can you see me?? "
Then he came to reality and said " Oh sorry sorry!! I didn't notice... "

And then He sat down.. Smiling in his own world.. They have to travel for 8 more hours.. So he thought like he should talk to her and get her contact somehow...

Her nearby seat was empty.. So he stood up.. Got the courage and went nearby her and sat there.. She was like!! What???

He started the conversation " Am really sorry that i didn't notice you sitting down while I was taking from my luggage "

She replied 'Oh really!! You didn't really notice? Your eyes we're fixed on me! '

He was shocked and answered " So you were also noticing me!! Hmmm okay!! So where are you going? "

Maya : Starting a small conversation?

Krish : Can't I?

Maya : Yeah you can!!! I also need a timepass!! Since you woke me up

Krish : Oh!!timepass!! But can i really say something?

Maya :: yeah go ahead stranger!!

Krish : Timepass and now stranger!! Wow you are using your words wisely.. What I wanted to say is you have such a nice eyes.. Like that fierceful look from your eyes is doing something.. It might do anything to anyone...

Maya :: Haan!! Really!! This is the first time am hearing this!!

Krish : Really!! Okay so where are you going?

Maya : Yeah am going to my native! To see my relatives..

Krish : Am also going to my native.. So we are in the same native and we never saw each other! Interesting!

Maya : I came to this city before I was 10 .. And I was studying and started to work here.. So there might not be a chance..

They were having a sweet talk exchanging few details and few laughters..

She then slept off in her seat and krish was like totally into her.. Her head was sliding slowly over his shoulders...

Maya was also comfortable around him..

Bus stopped for few mins and krish woke Maya up if she wants something.. She wanted to go for a loo.. So she went outside and said to him that she will be back in 5 min

Krish went and got two chai for them and was waiting for her .. It took more than 10 min.. He got little tensed.. And it was 15 min...

Bus driver said they will take the bus in 5 min..

He couldn't control his legs. He was searching around for a long time...he couldn't find her..asked the driver to stop for 10 min as she was missing..He was breathing heavily.. Suddenly a voice from behind shook him up.. Krish???

He immediately turned behind and shouted where were you?? I thought I would loose you..

Maya : I went nearby... Calm down I came na .. Let's get on to the bus..

They boarded the bus and bus started but he went and sat in the back seat and was not talking to her for an hour

She was like " Arey!! Come on.. Why are you angry now?? Am sorry... " She said with very cute eyes

And he couldn't refuse her.. He again went and sat in the seat nearby her... But he wasn't talking..

They had two more hours to reach the destination...

Maya : Are you going to remain like this until we reach?

Krish : Ok sorry... Yeah why should I be angry.. Am sorry I just got little worried!

Maya : okay! I will say something! Would you mind?

Krish : please say..

Maya : I had only me in my life and this small journey just for few hours made me feel special and I want to feel special for some more time.. So??

Krish : So??

Maya : can I get your contact?

Krish was laughing and said " I wanted to ask this for a long time and you did first what an irony"

Krish shared his contact to her...

Maya : And one more thing!!

Krish : okay what's that??

Maya : Can you give me your hand??

Krish : Why?

Maya : Arey!! Give na asking so many questions for everything

Krish gave his hand to Maya and she gave him a bracelet and he was so surprised

Maya : I just saw a shop nearby ..thought I can get something to remember this happy evening and so I was late

Krish : oh shit.. I don't have anything right now yaar...

Maya : it's ok.. Things doesn't decide anything na

Krish : one sec!!

He took his bag.. Took a small cute Radha keychain and gave it to her and said " This keychain is kind of special to me so am giving it to you "

She was so happy on receiving that

Bus reached the destination . They got down and They stood there for 5 min without wanna go back.. Without wanna say anything but their eyes said everything

Maya gave a hug to krish and said be in touch

Krish : sure I will be Kayalvizhi!

Maya :: ❤❤❤ aww that's a nice name!!

Krish : I saved your contact like that ❤

They left a smile and went ahead with their life after that and they had a happily ever after moments after that as well

The end ❤❤❤❤

Hope you liked it

Please read it and post your comments

@kriishh & @Maayaa ❤️
Happy 6th month anniversary ❤️✨✨
Wish you love forever ✨
Keep loving ❤️✨

Hope so I'll get same gurl as her in bus journey :giggle:

@Jeni_ i would say only one thing
"Jeni You are Awesome"

Always Love To Read You❤️

Let me write a story about them!!

Just pure imagination!!!

"Lightened by pure thunder , Sweetened by blissful summer, She came like a beautiful parrot in his life "

Krish was a normal boy with small small wishes wanna be done boy working in a company and following his daily routine!!

Maya was working in the same city!

She was a busy bee always in her own shoes, doesn't mind other's business..

One fine day, She was traveling from her city to her native. Krish boarded the same bus!

Krish was sitting in the last seat while Maya was sitting in the seat before him

Bus started to move... Maaya was feeling dizzy so she slept off in that seat

Krish wanted to take a thing from upper cabin so he just stood up and was searching for that.. Suddenly his eyes went down and she was sleeping like a baby ❤... Her eyelids we're sparkling even in the sleep.. Her lips were so cute that he wanted to pinch them off... He was so focused on seeing her and smiling in his own thoughts while a thing slipped off from above and fell down on her hands.. She woke up frightened kind of shouting and saw him staring at her.. She got so angry that her eyes become red and she started to scold him " Don't you see me sleeping?? Why are you disturbing me in my sleep? "

He didn't even listen any of her words.. She was waving like " hello can you see me?? "
Then he came to reality and said " Oh sorry sorry!! I didn't notice... "

And then He sat down.. Smiling in his own world.. They have to travel for 8 more hours.. So he thought like he should talk to her and get her contact somehow...

Her nearby seat was empty.. So he stood up.. Got the courage and went nearby her and sat there.. She was like!! What???

He started the conversation " Am really sorry that i didn't notice you sitting down while I was taking from my luggage "

She replied 'Oh really!! You didn't really notice? Your eyes we're fixed on me! '

He was shocked and answered " So you were also noticing me!! Hmmm okay!! So where are you going? "

Maya : Starting a small conversation?

Krish : Can't I?

Maya : Yeah you can!!! I also need a timepass!! Since you woke me up

Krish : Oh!!timepass!! But can i really say something?

Maya :: yeah go ahead stranger!!

Krish : Timepass and now stranger!! Wow you are using your words wisely.. What I wanted to say is you have such a nice eyes.. Like that fierceful look from your eyes is doing something.. It might do anything to anyone...

Maya :: Haan!! Really!! This is the first time am hearing this!!

Krish : Really!! Okay so where are you going?

Maya : Yeah am going to my native! To see my relatives..

Krish : Am also going to my native.. So we are in the same native and we never saw each other! Interesting!

Maya : I came to this city before I was 10 .. And I was studying and started to work here.. So there might not be a chance..

They were having a sweet talk exchanging few details and few laughters..

She then slept off in her seat and krish was like totally into her.. Her head was sliding slowly over his shoulders...

Maya was also comfortable around him..

Bus stopped for few mins and krish woke Maya up if she wants something.. She wanted to go for a loo.. So she went outside and said to him that she will be back in 5 min

Krish went and got two chai for them and was waiting for her .. It took more than 10 min.. He got little tensed.. And it was 15 min...

Bus driver said they will take the bus in 5 min..

He couldn't control his legs. He was searching around for a long time...he couldn't find her..asked the driver to stop for 10 min as she was missing..He was breathing heavily.. Suddenly a voice from behind shook him up.. Krish???

He immediately turned behind and shouted where were you?? I thought I would loose you..

Maya : I went nearby... Calm down I came na .. Let's get on to the bus..

They boarded the bus and bus started but he went and sat in the back seat and was not talking to her for an hour

She was like " Arey!! Come on.. Why are you angry now?? Am sorry... " She said with very cute eyes

And he couldn't refuse her.. He again went and sat in the seat nearby her... But he wasn't talking..

They had two more hours to reach the destination...

Maya : Are you going to remain like this until we reach?

Krish : Ok sorry... Yeah why should I be angry.. Am sorry I just got little worried!

Maya : okay! I will say something! Would you mind?

Krish : please say..

Maya : I had only me in my life and this small journey just for few hours made me feel special and I want to feel special for some more time.. So??

Krish : So??

Maya : can I get your contact?

Krish was laughing and said " I wanted to ask this for a long time and you did first what an irony"

Krish shared his contact to her...

Maya : And one more thing!!

Krish : okay what's that??

Maya : Can you give me your hand??

Krish : Why?

Maya : Arey!! Give na asking so many questions for everything

Krish gave his hand to Maya and she gave him a bracelet and he was so surprised

Maya : I just saw a shop nearby ..thought I can get something to remember this happy evening and so I was late

Krish : oh shit.. I don't have anything right now yaar...

Maya : it's ok.. Things doesn't decide anything na

Krish : one sec!!

He took his bag.. Took a small cute Radha keychain and gave it to her and said " This keychain is kind of special to me so am giving it to you "

She was so happy on receiving that

Bus reached the destination . They got down and They stood there for 5 min without wanna go back.. Without wanna say anything but their eyes said everything

Maya gave a hug to krish and said be in touch

Krish : sure I will be Kayalvizhi!

Maya :: ❤❤❤ aww that's a nice name!!

Krish : I saved your contact like that ❤

They left a smile and went ahead with their life after that and they had a happily ever after moments after that as well

The end ❤❤❤❤

Hope you liked it

Please read it and post your comments

IMG_20240422_061733.jpg

Kayalvizhii, You are the one who cares deeply for me and makes me laugh at difficult times; whenever I look into your eyes, I fall in love all over again, Chellam. My love for you will remain forever, Ammu. ❤️
View attachment 227909
We wish you a happy anniversary!" It's only been six months, but it feels like we've known each other for a long time. Thank you for bringing love and happiness into my life. "To the one who turned my ordinary days into extraordinary moments—happy six months of love, laughter, and countless smiles."♥️✨
View attachment 227911
We may have had our ups and downs, but we’re still here, together. This is just the start, my love♥️
Don't be sad. I will be there for you at any time, kayalvizhii.♥️
You have captured my heart forever, my angel. You are the reason I believe in miracles now. It’s been six months now, and we can’t stop loving each other♥️...
Be happy always together bro, enjoy each moment with joy nd make her feel. To be own by u

Thangame ❤️ Thanks, for taking the time,
for your understanding of my heart and mind,
for your knowing of what I like,
for making me feel so good and right,
You are my soul-mate ❤️

View attachment 228018

Thangame ♥️ Thanks, for receiving my love,
for letting me shower you with the things I think of,
for my gifts that you inspire you are my heart’s desire,
You are my Thangame ♥️ and my friend, always unto the end.

View attachment 228019

Thangame ♥️ Thanks, for your love,
You are a gift from up above.
Your gentle touch tingles my insides you are charming and oh so fine.
I am glad that you are mine.

View attachment 228020

Happiest 6th Months of Love FairyTale @kriishh Paiyaaa ❤️