• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

HAPPY 2YEARS FORUMVERSARY

Aishuu❤️♥️

Oyee selfieeee of zozo ❤️
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
@Lollipop♥️❤
Happy two years for us
babyyy...

Feeling so heart whelming to share the happiness of our love..
Started with few hellos and formal daily wishes as happy morning,happy noon, evening and night..That would be the convo for us in a day :giggle:
I still remember your words for approaching me.."Hi I am Janu's friend "
Eppadiyo thed kandu pidichu teacher student content ready pannitaan enna paesa vaika
:giggle:

It started with ABC, bhagavati, ammanii and oru valiya friend aagiaachu...
This is the day we have our first conversation in forum..Athuvum credit goes to @Januu maa.

Avala pathi paesa thaan we started a convo..paesa start pannnom..we felt our likes and dislikes are mutual.. we went a step and became friends..it went an year or soooo...

We were together on good and bad days mutually..we cared for us,consoled us.. whatever the situation we crossed together..May be that's the place we felt we went more closer...
hug-dulquer.gif
uQnNIG-360.gif
It was Nov 7.. We after many high tides realised we couldn't restrict anymore what we feel for us and shared our love..the most spl day in my life....
images (7).jpeg

This emoji I have used lot of times with you and it's u always who bring happy tears with joy and love mammu..

Now we are here together.. U are with me always...The words u use to console me,motivate me or really heart throbbing..Ur hug will solve everything..The two words is always magical "Be You"..You always say that..
The space you give for m and the understanding u have on me is always priceless...
I love the way you are.. We have never changed anything for anyone..we are just who we are when we are together..that the reason for our bonding..I just don't wish this should last ever as I know thats not possible..But till the day we are together I just wanna make you happy..That's the only I wish I have on us..

Happy 2Year forumversary for us Mammu..
Stay happy always my love..I need you to reach all success and stay happy ever...

images (37).jpeg

Ellam sollitaen ah correct ah sonnaen ah therila but just felt to share the happiness and love we have for each other..Namma sanda pottathu illa ithu Vara..:bandid: We used to solve then and there if we get misunderstanding.. usually I will be th one who starts that:giggle:..But I just wanna tell one thing finnally

:giggle::giggle:
En mind voice appadiyae sonna maathiri irukkae.. yaaro ottu kaekuraanga pola
:giggle: :giggle:
Ur one smile change and that words Kannamma and Ammuu changes my mood completely no matter how down I am.. Be you Mammu and stay happy and make others happy which u used to do always..Uruttiko aana Naa kattaya poduvaen:giggle:

Love you mammu❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:
@Lollipop♥️❤
Happy two years for us
babyyy...

Started with few hellos and formal daily wishes as happy morning,happy noon, evening and night..That would be the convo for us in a day :giggle:
Eppadiyo thed kandu pidichu teacher student content ready pannitaan enna paesa vaika

This is the day we have our first conversation in forum..Athuvum credit goes to @Januu maa.

Avala pathi paesa thaan we started a convo..paesa start pannnom..we felt our likes and dislikes are mutual.. we went a step and became friends..it went an year or soooo...

We were together on good and bad days mutually..we cared for us,consoled us.. whatever the situation we crossed together..May be that's the place we felt we went more closer...
View attachment 205507

View attachment 205508
It was Nov 7.. We after many high tides realised we couldn't restrict anymore what we feel for us and shared our love..the most spl day in my life....
View attachment 205509

This emoji I have used lot of times with you and it's u always who bring happy tears with joy and love mammu..

Now we are here together.. U are with me always...The words u use to console me,motivate me or really heart throbbing..Ur hug will solve everything..The two words is always magical "Be You"..You always say that..
The space you give for m and the understanding u have on me is always priceless...
I love the way you are.. We have never changed anything for anyone..we are just who we are when we are together..that the reason for our bonding..I just don't wish this should last ever as I know thats not possible..But till the day we are together I just wanna make you happy..That's the only I wish I have on us..

Stay happy always my love..I need you to reach all success and stay happy ever...

View attachment 205505

Ellam sollitaen ah correct ah sonnaen ah therila but just felt to share the happiness and love we have for each other..Namma sanda pottathu illa ithu Vara..:bandid: We used to solve then and there if we get misunderstanding.. usually I will be th one who starts that:giggle:..But I just wanna tell one thing finnally

Ur one smile change and that words Kannamma and Ammuu changes my mood completely no matter how down I am.. Be you Mammu and stay happy and make others happy which u used to do always..Uruttiko aana Naa kattaya poduvaen:giggle:

Love you mammu❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

✨♥️♥️♥️✨♥️♥️♥️✨
images (52).jpeg:heart1::giggle:
Happy Anniversary tatoo and Paartha @Aishuu❤️♥️ @Lollipop♥️❤

Happy Forumversary Lolli :Dream1: @Lollipop♥️❤ ❤️✨

You're lucky enough to have a gf like @Aishuu❤️♥️ who's travelling and having personal occasions for over a week and yet she prepares all this sweet moments and spends time to be here on this spl day ❤️

✨Happy for you both ✨
Awww prenddd I am too equally lucky to have him in my life.. He gave me his time no matter how busy he was..

@Lollipop♥️❤
Happy two years for us
babyyy...

View attachment 205507
View attachment 205508
View attachment 205509

View attachment 205505

Love you mammu❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

:bandid: AMA IPO THANA INTHA PULLA SK BDAY WISHES KU PERIYA VALTHUMADAL POTU IRUTHATHU!! IPO INGA ENNA INORU VALLTHU MADAL ANNIVERSARY KU POTU IRUKKU!!! images (16).jpeg

Naduvula Naduvula Baby Mamu la potu irukku!!

@Lollipop♥️❤
Happy two years for us
babyyy...

View attachment 205507
View attachment 205508
View attachment 205509

View attachment 205505

Love you mammu❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Athu ennamo unmathaaa Darlzzzz❤
Na yaaraiyum pesa vaika ivlo kasta padalaa..
antha time la unta irunthu oru hi vangarathu
evlo kastam nu enniku thaa thryum:blush:
But I found how to talk to u❤
,what kind of girl u r
because in my past i am also belongs to ur category.
after that i changed myself.
being in that category in my past it helps me to approach u right way❤.
unnaiyum athula irunthu veliya vara vaika
nanum krishna @Januu rombha hard work potrukom:inlove:
atha soldra ❤Be U❤
nee neeyaga irukumbothu
pudichii❤
pudicha piragu ethulam pudichatho atha maatha venam..always ❤BE U❤
:heart1:
Aprom antha emojji maariyaee innonu kandu pidichitu ketta athu ennodathu nu sollu va ethukuuu:giggle:

Athu ennamo unmathaaa Darlzzzz❤
Na yaaraiyum pesa vaika ivlo kasta padalaa..
antha time la unta irunthu oru hi vangarathu
evlo kastam nu enniku thaa thryum:blush:
But I found how to talk to u❤
,what kind of girl u r
because in my past i am also belongs to ur category.
after that i changed myself.
being in that category in my past it helps me to approach u right way❤.
unnaiyum athula irunthu veliya vara vaika
nanum krishna @Januu rombha hard work potrukom:inlove:
atha soldra ❤Be U❤
nee neeyaga irukumbothu
pudichii❤
pudicha piragu ethulam pudichatho atha maatha venam..always ❤BE U❤
:heart1:
Aprom antha emojji maariyaee innonu kandu pidichitu ketta athu ennodathu nu sollu va ethukuuu:giggle:
Babbyy u always give me a confusion whether to react haha or love..I was awww reading the lines..that last line made me laugh :giggle:
nee ivlo paesuviya babbyy length ah innaikku thaan seeing ur essay..u are always spl babyy and I won't change myself..I am me :heart1: :inlove: