• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happiet birthday wishes my love..

Meeenuuuu

Active Ranker

Dear Sree..
You have been the strongest pillar to me whenever I needed a shoulder..
You have been the kindest human in the world whenever i craved for kindness..
You have been the purest soul in the world when I searched for genuinity in this world..

On this day, I want to tell thank you to Achan & Amma for bringing you into this world..
You don't know your value enough.. I have known you enough to say that you are such a rare man..
Please never ever change for anybody.. Be like this always.. I'm so so grateful to have you in my life..

Happy Happy Happiest Birthday Sree..
Ummmmmmaahhhhhhh :kiss:

Dear Sree..
You have been the purest soul in the world when I searched for genuinity in this world..

On this day, I want to tell thank you to Achan & Amma for bringing you into this world..
You don't know your value enough.. I have known you enough to say that you are such a rare man..
Please never ever change for anybody.. Be like this always.. I'm so so grateful to have you in my life..

Thank you so much meeeeenuu

Love you ❤️

Dear Sree..

983.gif

Dear Sree..

Happy birthday gurl