• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happiest Birthday La Lavi Lavender

Thank you so much @sssingh ❤️
Means a lot. Thank you so being with me always even in my worst days. You are one of the best person I got here. The most sweet and kind person ❤️✨

AUr video bohot achi lagi mujhe....❤️
Yeh dua hai meri rab se tum khush raho jyada sabse.

Line itni jami nahi:Cwl:

61PWsCwC84L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Happy Birthday dear @Lavender .... On your special day ... I wish to God to give you good health and happy life .... May God shower his blessings on you..... Keep smiling ..... Happy Birthday sistaaa

“Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years Happy birthday!”

“A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!”

“This birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams turn into reality and may lady luck visit your home today. Happy birthday to one of the sweetest people I’ve ever known.”
Happy birthday dear

“Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years Happy birthday!”

“A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!”

“This birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams turn into reality and may lady luck visit your home today. Happy birthday to one of the sweetest people I’ve ever known.”
Happy birthday @Lavender :fest: :holiday: