• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY GROOT OF ZOZO @Abhimanyu❤️✨

WISHING A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR BROTHER! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ALWAYS MAKES ME LAUGH, EVEN WHEN I'M FEELING DOWN. I HOPE THIS YEAR BRINGS YOU ALL THE HPPINESS YOU
DESERVE. @ABHIMANYU

person who is there when you need him; someone who picks you up when you fall; a person who sticks up for you when no one else will; a brother is always a friend. Again happy birthday hamesa khush raho aap kaamyabi hamesa aapki kadmo ho yaad se jitna type krne main meri energy gyi h utna party dekr return kr dena aap..
View attachment 166505
Thankyou soo much sommi... And thankyou also for always being there for me in every situation... Ur the one who motivated me in bad times and was with me and never left ne when i needed uh and always supported me even if i done something wrong and guided me the right thing... Ur one of the best person i ever met in my life... Thankyou soo much :heart1::blush:

Happy birthday abhi @ABHIMANYU ❤️View attachment 166527View attachment 166525
happy birthday dear abhi..✨✨
Yes, I know that my friendship has lasted for a short time but I am proud of you, you are a very humble and nice person that i meet in this site.✨✨
You understand the feelings of the person in front of you, that means so much to me, you are a very genuine person.✨✨❤️
And one thing I really like about you is to write down your thoughts and inspire others.
May you get every happiness in the world, always remain happy, achieve all the milestones in life and you may get everything that you want in life.
again happy birthday my lovely friend..View attachment 166526
Thankyou soo much!!
Your every word means a lot for me... Ur every wish. These words just motivates me to be "me".
You are someone whom i admire so much and try to learn many things from you.
I know its been just a short time with uh but its just awesome and i am lucky to meet uh.
Thankyou soo much!!
Always keep smiling :hearteyes::heart1:

Happy bday @ABHIMANYU :kiss:.
You are truly one of a kind:hearteyes:....thanku so much for being with me in my sorrows and happiness.You r the best motivator I have seen.Cheers to our long friendship filled with mockings , flirtings etc
:holiday:...i will continue to irritate u :giggle:jaan - war.
Jokes apart.....may u have all blessings and may u reach ur dreams and goals.
Stay happy and continue being awesome my buddy ....
love uuuuuuu:inlove:
"MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY"❤️❤️❤️
Thankyou soo much chipkali:giggle::hi:
Thankyou for all your best wishes... And tareef also:Drunk:... Continue irritating me and me also not stop this... U know me:p
Thankyou for always being there for me!!
You are one of the purest soul i ever met.. Just be like this:blessing: