• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY GROOT OF ZOZO @Abhimanyu❤️✨

Qaynaat

Shayri Queen of zozo(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
Abhimanyu: Groot of Zozo✨
Yeah he is real groot of zozo ..he is incredible ..elligent .... Dashing nd many more.... Words are less to describe him.....!!❤️✨

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ABHIMANYU❤️✨

On this auspicious day of his life, Most important day of his life...i wanna share my memories with him..!!! :heart1: :hearteyes: :think:

When I was new here, mujhe lagta tha sabse bada play boy abhimanyu hai, bhoht flirty...:confused:but when we used to talk dhire dhire smjh aayi, he is the best person here, with soft heart, pure soul & loving nature...!!:hearteyes::heart1:He keeps always supporting me when someone argue or misbehave wid me....!! the time passed nd He becomes a very protective, supportive and caring frnd of mine..he's the only one who guess my mood by my text, whether I m sad or upset....by the way at the end, hmara bond bs strong hota Gaya...no cracks...❤️ and hope aage bhi aisi rahe....!!:blessing::blush:

Tamanna krte ho tum jin khushiyo ki,
Vo khushiya tumhare kadmo me ho..!!❤️
Khuda tumko vo sb haqiqat me de,

Jo socha tumne apne khwabo me ho..!!❤️
1000008447.gif
He becomes 20 today we passed 1 year of our frndship ...i experienced one thing being a frnd with him that virtual frnds are trustworthy nd loyal ...!!!❤️✨
He is tremendous guy who can win everyone's heart By his intelligence maturity nd respect...!!:inlove::Laugh1:
During my gloomy days when no one was with me..he is the one guy who stands with me with full of his presence ..no one can replace him in my life..!!

Once again many many happy returns of the day dear abhimanyu... Stay blessed ❤️✨
#ChuklaPukla
:heart1::blush:

Yeah he is real groot of zozo ..he is incredible ..elligent .... Dashing nd many more.... Words are less to describe him.....!!❤️✨

On this auspicious day of his life, Most important day of his life...i wanna share my memories with him..!!! :heart1: :hearteyes: :think:

When I was new here, mujhe lagta tha sabse bada play boy abhimanyu hai, bhoht flirty...:confused:but when we used to talk dhire dhire smjh aayi, he is the best person here, with soft heart, pure soul & loving nature...!!:hearteyes::heart1:He keeps always supporting me when someone argue or misbehave wid me....!! the time passed nd He becomes a very protective, supportive and caring frnd of mine..he's the only one who guess my mood by my text, whether I m sad or upset....by the way at the end, hmara bond bs strong hota Gaya...no cracks...❤️ and hope aage bhi aisi rahe....!!:blessing::blush:

View attachment 166288
He becomes 20 today we passed 1 year of our frndship ...i experienced one thing being a frnd with him that virtual frnds are trustworthy nd loyal ...!!!❤️✨
He is tremendous guy who can win everyone's heart By his intelligence maturity nd respect...!!:inlove::Laugh1:
During my gloomy days when no one was with me..he is the one guy who stands with me with full of his presence ..no one can replace him in my life..!!

Once again many many happy returns of the day dear abhimanyu... Stay blessed ❤️✨
#ChuklaPukla
Happiest birthday brother @ABHIMANYU : Groot of zozo ✨
a groot which is strong as much no one can shake it :smirking:
erotic,eternal many a words used for this person nd u deserve it brother
maana ki hm jyada time se saath nahi h lekin jitne bhi waqt se saath yakin maano wo waqt behad khaas h or hmesa esa hi bane rhe ...
jyada kuchh nhi jaanta but u have better understanding, better communication, u r best frnd of this virtual world
c2f8304977f75e18de3e294e0e0e00bc.jpg
Hope this b'day brings u lot of happiness success nd many a things which u want to achieve in ur life ...!!
We r not connected in real life but relation is not virtual....!!

Appy b'day once again ...:holiday:

IMG_20230925_001743.jpg
Isko pdh lena bdi mehnat se dhundha h ...aalas bahut aata terko :map:
Brother frm another mother :hearteyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 166288

#ChuklaPukla

Wish You Many More Happy Returns Of Your Birthday Abhimanyu :holiday::fest:

istockphoto-946385166-612x612.jpg

maana ki hm jyada time se saath nahi h lekin jitne bhi waqt se saath yakin maano wo waqt behad khaas h or hmesa esa hi bane rhe ...
jyada kuchh nhi jaanta but u have better understanding, better communication, u r best frnd of this virtual world
View attachment 166309
Hope this b'day brings u lot of happiness success nd many a things which u want to achieve in ur life ...!!

View attachment 166313
❤️❤️

View attachment 166309

View attachment 166313
Thankyou soo much yaaara..!!:hearteyes:
Lob uhh londe:kiss:

View attachment 166288

#ChuklaPukla
Thankyou soono much:heart1::hearteyes:
Lob uh motki... Thankyou for always being there for me and also for this amazing birthday messsage:heart1:

I hope your birthday is full of sunshine, rainbows, love, and laughter! Sending many good wishes to you on your special day.My Card (1).jpeg
An incredible personality, lovable heart and a great friend and a special person with a divine heart ❤️ I'm really blessed that I know you and we might not talk often but you're the best guy I've ever seen virtually or in my real life, Cheers to the dearest friend for life.

❤️❤️Wishing you a very happy birthday! May all your dreams come true.❤️❤️

View attachment 166288

#ChuklaPukla
Many happy returns of the day @ABHIMANYU

275.jpg

WISHING A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR BROTHER! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ALWAYS MAKES ME LAUGH, EVEN WHEN I'M FEELING DOWN. I HOPE THIS YEAR BRINGS YOU ALL THE HPPINESS YOU
DESERVE. @ABHIMANYU

person who is there when you need him; someone who picks you up when you fall; a person who sticks up for you when no one else will; a brother is always a friend. Again happy birthday hamesa khush raho aap kaamyabi hamesa aapki kadmo ho yaad se jitna type krne main meri energy gyi h utna party dekr return kr dena aap..
100-Best-Birthday-Messages-And-Wishes-For-Brother.jpg

Happy birthday abhi @ABHIMANYU ❤️images-13.jpegimages-9.jpeg
happy birthday dear abhi..✨✨
Yes, I know that my friendship has lasted for a short time but I am proud of you, you are a very humble and nice person that i meet in this site.✨✨
You understand the feelings of the person in front of you, that means so much to me, you are a very genuine person.✨✨❤️
And one thing I really like about you is to write down your thoughts and inspire others.
May you get every happiness in the world, always remain happy, achieve all the milestones in life and you may get everything that you want in life.
again happy birthday my lovely friend..images-10.jpeg

Happy bday @ABHIMANYU :kiss:.
You are truly one of a kind:hearteyes:....thanku so much for being with me in my sorrows and happiness.You r the best motivator I have seen.Cheers to our long friendship filled with mockings , flirtings etc
:holiday:...i will continue to irritate u :giggle:jaan - war.
Jokes apart.....may u have all blessings and may u reach ur dreams and goals.
Stay happy and continue being awesome my buddy ....
love uuuuuuu:inlove:
"MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY"❤️❤️❤️

I hope your birthday is full of sunshine, rainbows, love, and laughter! Sending many good wishes to you on your special day.View attachment 166424
An incredible personality, lovable heart and a great friend and a special person with a divine heart ❤️ I'm really blessed that I know you and we might not talk often but you're the best guy I've ever seen virtually or in my real life, Cheers to the dearest friend for life.

❤️❤️Wishing you a very happy birthday! May all your dreams come true.❤️❤️
Thankyou sooo much.... It means a lot... :hearteyes:

Love you yaaraaaa!!:heart1: