nandini00
Favoured Frenzy
Sometimes love doesn't scare us because of what it is...
It scares us because of what we've survived.
I've carried heartbreak in places no one could see.
Smiled through wounds that never fully healed.
Pretended I was okay when my soul felt exhausted from holding itself together.
So if I let you into my heart, understand what that means.
It means I'm choosing trust over fear.
Hope over old memories.
You over the walls I spent years building.
I don't need perfection.
I don't need promises that sound like poetry.
I just need gentleness.
Because a tired soul doesn't need someone to save it—
it needs someone who won't hurt it again.
And maybe that's what real love is:
Not finding someone who never makes mistakes,
but finding someone who handles your heart as carefully as you handle theirs.
Some hearts are fragile not because they're weak...
but because they've been strong for far too long.
— I Love You

It scares us because of what we've survived.
I've carried heartbreak in places no one could see.
Smiled through wounds that never fully healed.
Pretended I was okay when my soul felt exhausted from holding itself together.
So if I let you into my heart, understand what that means.
It means I'm choosing trust over fear.
Hope over old memories.
You over the walls I spent years building.
I don't need perfection.
I don't need promises that sound like poetry.
I just need gentleness.
Because a tired soul doesn't need someone to save it—
it needs someone who won't hurt it again.
And maybe that's what real love is:
Not finding someone who never makes mistakes,
but finding someone who handles your heart as carefully as you handle theirs.
Some hearts are fragile not because they're weak...
but because they've been strong for far too long.
— I Love You



