• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Hack alert? Can anyone be more specific about the issue?

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Alright team and chatters,

Today i got tons of message about the "hacked notification"

Nothing is hacked for my knowledge, if the hacker who claimed that the site is hacked? the first thing they do is, take down admin account and take control of the chat. Nothing happened like that.

I got message from people and admins saying, they get pop up saying, they got hacked.

Can anyone be more specific about the pop up?

1. Is the pop up had a black background and white and it did appear on the right side of the chat screen?
  2. Is the pop up had a ok or close button? for example, when you enter more than 4 emoji, you will get that pop up.
If anyone got the screenshot of the message(notification) it will help us to find how it appeared and what triggered it.

I see lot of panic message :D all i can say HAHAHHAA, when a chat or application/website get more popular, sure we will attract more hackers and abusers/spammers too. I'm well prepared for these kind of stuffs, anyway we will find it and fix it soon.

Nothing is hacked, its merely a pop up notification triggered by some guy. All i guess, this happened after allowing youtube and gif to load in the chat.

Last edited:
Anyway i found it lol, they used javascript <script> alerting method to trigger the message for everyone in the room.,

Well, explain you guys with a demo video in here soon, right now this method is blocked and filtered in INDIAN Rooms.

I allowed the VPN access to the chat, so few people can use chatzozo in vpn too :) people requested to have privacy and protect them from their network providers, so i removed the VPN block from INDIAN chat room, Thats why that :D fool guy pretended like a hacker, hidden under romania ip and did it.

Last edited:
This is all very great news for us all Z. And the pop up message was similar to the one we get when warned about the repeating messages, or the emoji alert, at least that's how I got it on my phone, other users told me their screen went blank and the message showed. Now us the not tech savvy people can relax and our blood pressure will go back to normal lol