• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Guys need from Girls

What Do Guys Need from Girls

• Company

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Friendship

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Flirt

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Overall only SEX

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Its complicated to answer

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
Surprisingly at ZoZo --- Company, followed by flirting, followed by sexting, followed by friends.

IRL - It depends on the girl/ partner ---- Or the guy too. I know some friends in life - who got nothing better to talk or do or think about - other than sex, some cherish company, some are very good at flirting and at the same time not crossing the comfort zone, some treat everyone like a lady - irrespective of their looks/ behavior, some need company and some friendship - it depends on who we are and who they are as well.

They need a person who can be understanding, just being there when needed will do.

Option 4: No (Only? seriously?
Option 2,3 solve option 1
I ain't sure if you can comfortably flirt with every friend as a man but every one you flirt who is comfortable can be considered a friend. so Flirt I guess :p
Seriously i dint understood what you wanna say dear

My vote is for friendship. If you are in true friendships then the rest are on time........She will realize and understand...... :)

• Care
  • Laugh
  • Appreciate
  • Compliment
  • Trust
  • love and respect
  • Natural beauty
  • Smiling face

Men need a Daughter,wife,lover,friend,sister..
If he doesn't get satisfied with their love or if they don't exist in his life .

He need lust