• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Guys need from Girls

What Do Guys Need from Girls

• Company

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Friendship

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Flirt

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Overall only SEX

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Its complicated to answer

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
Her company, open conversation, where he can be himself, healthy flirting, Friendship and rest al depends on how both feel for each other , its has to be mutual!

Every guy needs different things in life.. depending on his phase in life... u can't generalize...

I'm in a phase where I want an companionship, to share what I feel, to enjoy the moments together... To grew together as a person... To appreciate eachother enough...

I wish to be in her prayers as she is in mine... To know someone out there does look out for you... Just because they believe u will also look out for them.. forever..

That's the feel I ache for..

It's true as VasuDhara mentioned her in profile post yesterday... U need your self-love to be fulfilled first before seeking out for love... Otherwise there is no point...

@Beryl I didn't expect this question.. I was trying to answer what I am expecting.. for last few weeks... This question made me jog down my thoughts... Thanks...
Did i judge i asked question it's a poll
What i foundly mostly is guy first day they need company thn friendship then they flirt and the ultimation is sex

Every guy needs different things in life.. depending on his phase in life... u can't generalize...

I'm in a phase where I want an companionship, to share what we feel, to enjoy the moments together... To grew together as a person... To appreciate eachother enough...

I wish to be in her prayers as she is in mine... To know someone out there does look out for you... Just because they believe u will also look out for them.. forever..

It's true as VasuDhara mentioned her in profile post yesterday... U need your self-love to be fulfilled first before seeking out for love... Otherwise there is no point...

@Beryl I didn't expect this question.. I was trying to answer what I am expecting.. for last few weeks... This question made me jog down my thoughts... Thanks...

I'm in a phase where I want an companionship, to share what we feel, to enjoy the moments together... To grew together as a person... To appreciate eachother enough...

There are exceptions everywhr and I have asked question which others need to poll
Everyone have there own views
I always say what i see

Personally I can't have sex without emotional attachment...

Or if does sex I will be emotionally traumatized... Big No..

My opinions on sex is different..from what I look for....

:angel: LoL u ain't judging..
Who m i to judge
And what i judged according to u ?
I gave four options to choose in above poll
If i have to judge i would have just said guys need only sex
Read my post always twice or thrice if u fail to understand

Who m i to judge
:angel: I ain't arguing... I'm sorry

I got ur point with the poll... I ain't saying u r judging..

Who m i to judge
Sorry :las:

If every guy's ultimatum is sex...

One's who wants to stay after, forever with the girl, does makes the difference...

Please do take it in right sense..:heart1:

Sorry :las:

If every guy's ultimatum is sex...

One's who wants to stay after, forever with the girl, does makes the difference...

Please do take it in right sense..:heart1:
Yaa the one wants to stay with a girl makes effort
But the one whose ultimate goal is just sex they don't

Buddy that was just a poll
Slow down ❤️

I think we will never know what guys want from us . I think is diagram ... first is ofcorse company then little beat friendship mix with flirt... and when they are attached to eachoder and spend more time so ofcorse they land in bed and have a sex... it is what it is , natural thing in our part of life .

Casual friendship, Guiding, Supportive, flirting, Caring, Love, Intelligence, Trust