• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Guns ,Guns and Guns for everything

This is a great example of NO news reported. Just "Wow" a gun, an EVIL gun. They give no details, No facts, No Nothing. The Lady may of had every damn right on earth to pull that gun. This is exactly like some news flash TOP Story CNN or any gun grabbers would run. A gun left at home or in the car does you no good.

Yes true, it is better to carry the Gun on your purse during situations where you have to defend urself, but these days most people just show their gun for nothing.This video looks little old but still, these things(mass shootings) are still happening.

The people that show their gun for nothing deserve to be Shot. An armed Society is a Polite Society. Another example, had that lady at Walmart known the other lady was armed too, She wouldn't of just pulled that gun. Again, we don't know the whole story. Maybe that other woman pulled a knife first.

Last edited:
I'm totally against guns and violence. Violence will generate more violence. A gun in the wrong hands will only bring tragedy.

I'm totally against guns and violence. Violence will generate more violence. A gun in the wrong hands will only bring tragedy.
yea but the problem is that guns can get into the wrong hands if you want them bad enough...people that buy guns legally and go through the proper procedures are generally the most respectful of what they can do.We have laws on the books regarding guns and gun control already...but things like this happen and the first thing people wanna do is yell and scream "take the guns away"...but that only leaves the guns in the criminal's hands.There is no easy solution to the gun violence we face..but taking them away and taking our right away with them isn't the solution..............and this isn't a rant against you or your feelings lol I hope it didn't come across that way...I'm just on my soapbox and this topic always rubs me the wrong way.Something like this happens and people start shouting and wanting take our second amendment rights...we can't re write the constitution just because its doesn't work for you or your agenda.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea but the problem is that guns can get into the wrong hands if you want them bad enough...people that buy guns legally and go through the proper procedures are generally the most respectful of what they can do.We have laws on the books regarding guns and gun control already...but things like this happen and the first thing people wanna do is yell and scream "take the guns away"...but that only leaves the guns in the criminal's hands.There is no easy solution to the gun violence we face..but taking them away and taking our right away with them isn't the solution..............and this isn't a rant against you or your feelings lol I hope it didn't come across that way...I'm just on my soapbox and this topic always rubs me the wrong way.Something like this happens and people start shouting and wanting take our second amendment rights...we can't re write the constitution just because its doesn't work for you or your agenda.
it works other way around too ! ...Everything is written to protect people i guess ...when ISIS got hold of the Weapons that Hilary sold them and those weapons that Gadaffi left behind they took it and became what they are now.Sometimes Weapons are powerful if it goes to the wrong people it does makes lots of Crimes.But did the crime reduce just because nobody rewrote any amendments ? The killings with Guns is more compared to that have died in the battle field as per USA .Also you can't write anything that's gonna harm a lot of people.Am just saying this as an example of how things can work the other way .Just because it works your way you can't say its your law when you see thousands die because of that ...:/ .Just a Thought how things can work anyway we wanted it to work because its all written by people to favor the one or other .:/

Simple Agenda ,Violence is danger...If that is something everyone doesn't need then i don't know what they really need :/...

it works other way around too ! ...Everything is written to protect people i guess ...when ISIS got hold of the Weapons that Hilary sold them and those weapons that Gadaffi left behind they took it and became what they are now.Sometimes Weapons are powerful if it goes to the wrong people it does makes lots of Crimes.But did the crime reduce just because nobody rewrote any amendments ? The killings with Guns is more compared to that have died in the battle field as per USA .Also you can't write anything that's gonna harm a lot of people.Am just saying this as an example of how things can work the other way .Just because it works your way you can't say its your law when you see thousands die because of that ...:/ .Just a Thought how things can work anyway we wanted it to work because its all written by people to favor the one or other .:/
Okay...re writing the amendments is off the fucking table....everytimes someone doesn't agree with the way things are..they run around trying to change the things that we, as Americans, were founded on.Honestly..I don't have all the answers...and I'm not gonna pretend otherwise...but I know that we HAVE law on the books now that have not and will never be implemented...as soon as someone does something like this...Democrats rush in and try to say"see...if you had only listed to us...."and then try to make more laws or try to make it even harder for the honest,hardworking,LAW ABIDING people of this country to own,trade and register their firearms.

okay..ima stop ranting..it does no good..just have to speak my mind sometimes....

And one more thing...i don't care which way things goes..republican...democrat..fucking independant party..whatever..i don't care about party lines...if its for the good of the people...I'm all for it..Im all in....BUT we were founded on the amendments we have now..and people always want to twist them and tweak them and ERASE them to fit their own agenda..and the shit don't fly by me...too many people have fought and died to protect our civil liberties for that to EVER be okay.

Okay...re writing the amendments is off the fucking table....everytimes someone doesn't agree with the way things are..they run around trying to change the things that we, as Americans, were founded on.Honestly..I don't have all the answers...and I'm not gonna pretend otherwise...but I know that we HAVE law on the books now that have not and will never be implemented...as soon as someone does something like this...Democrats rush in and try to say"see...if you had only listed to us...."and then try to make more laws or try to make it even harder for the honest,hardworking,LAW ABIDING people of this country to own,trade and register their firearms.

okay..ima stop ranting..it does no good..just have to speak my mind sometimes....

And one more thing...i don't care which way things goes..republican...democrat..fucking independant party..whatever..i don't care about party lines...if its for the good of the people...I'm all for it..Im all in....BUT we were founded on the amendments we have now..and people always want to twist them and tweak them and ERASE them to fit their own agenda..and the shit don't fly by me...too many people have fought and died to protect our civil liberties for that to EVER be okay.
Problem is that guns are too much ingrained in society. Too easy to get a gun, legal or illegal

Problem is that guns are too much ingrained in society. Too easy to get a gun, legal or illegal
Thats part of the point Im getting at..its too easy to get a gun if you really wont one...so how does changing our amendments NOW really benefit us ?lol It only make it EXTREMELY hard for someone to go through legal channels and follow the proper procedures ..and the criminals can still get um lickey split lol:angry:

Thats part of the point Im getting at..its too easy to get a gun if you really wont one...so how does changing our amendments NOW really benefit us ?lol It only make it EXTREMELY hard for someone to go through legal channels and follow the proper procedures ..and the criminals can still get um lickey split lol:angry:
I did a film a couple of years ago where we followed a gun through its life from the factory to all the different places like Bosnia and africa and how many people got killed with it

Simple Agenda ,Violence is danger...If that is something everyone doesn't need then i don't know what they really need :/...
Nothings every simple with this topic...its a heated discussion that needs to happen..but with calm heads...no finger pointing...no party lines..just level headed people with a common agenda.Fuck if I know if it possible..but that what needs to happen.

I did a film a couple of years ago where we followed a gun through its life from the factory to all the different places like Bosnia and africa and how many people got killed with it
what's the name of the movie?

The Point i was stating was No body knows if a amendment or a rule when its changed is gonna work or not ,The thing you are talking about might not been written 300 years ago ? Its not something that was written by god ?? Abraham Lincoln said that "government of the people, by the people, for the people, Means what ever changes an Government brings it should go well for the people,and it did go well in the past and now ?? where is it going? But lets forget about left and right wing thing because it makes no sense when a crime would have happened for more than one reason.More than one thing can represent a nation ,not just one law or an amendment.Too many people are even dying now and for what ? think abt the statistics ,then you will recognise ..

Nothings every simple with this topic...its a heated discussion that needs to happen..but with calm heads...no finger pointing...no party lines..just level headed people with a common agenda.Fuck if I know if it possible..but that what needs to happen.
Violence is a term that brings trauma for so many people,So i think thats a major point that everyone shud keep in mind ...but i dont think people are gonna be cool abt any sensitive topic ,people are just gonna find a reason to support their claim.

I can make a gun in my garage, I can buy a gun from Mexico, I can buy a gun down the street. For every example they try to give for making a new law to make us Safer, There is already 10 laws that do the same thing. Small example...isn't Murder already illegal? These "NEW" Laws have been proven to do nothing to keep us Safer. Throw what Australia has done at me for an example. They outlawed guns and crime went thru the roof. Do your own research and you will see, I don't need to prove it to anyone here. If you don't want a gun around fine, then don't buy one, but I'll be damned if anyone knows better or thinks they have the right to take mine away. My 83 year old aunts horse was attacked by 2 dogs, So she's supposed to beat these off with her cane? Then become dog food herself? Nope, She's American and had the right to defend herself and her property..2 shots, 2 dogs down, end of story. The bottom line to any argument over this issue comes to ONE point. It's not about gun control, It's about Control. If you're not American, you will never understand this way of thinking. People always try to run America down, as we're so awful, Well if that's the case why do so many TRY to come here? When all the facts come out about this shooter, who he's with, What his beliefs are, it will become clear. America as we know it is in a fight for her life. It's being attacked from within. They are using our laws and our freedoms to destroy us..The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants. It's natural manure..Thomas Jefferson.