• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Guest users are misusing mic so make sure you respond on voice message reports on time

Bavagaru

Novice Sprinter
Guest users are misusing mic with vulgar language so make sure you respond on voice message reports on time

Last edited:
Guest users are misusing mic with vulgar language so make sure you respond on voice message reports on time
Dude this is a sex chat ! People call out for sex, some users like to make small talk and then sext , some get direct to the point !!! Unless otherwise it is offensive or targets a particular individual, we allow voice messges as mating calls !!! Voice fetish matters too !!!

Hi Pinkcandy it is male to male insulting parents on voice chat and I reported you the same personally as well. I don't involve on personal chat but it should not insult parents right.

Yes I reported on forum because there was no mode in that day but now it is ok issue resolved