• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Guardian Angel!

SiRa

Epic Legend
Posting Freak
That was a Mid summer afternoon , I was returning back home from my work place boarded the local train and somehow managed to get an empty seat in ladies coach, just got relaxed and comfortable in the seat, after some time I opened my bag and took a sip from the bottle and began watching from the window, suddenly i felt someones gaze fixed on me and saw ...a Marathi woman adorned in a saree, wearing a bindi, and with her hair tied in a knot... opposite to my seat, was staring at me....i felt a bit uneasy, I tried to avoid her gaze and turned my attention to the view outside the window!

Suddenly she said something...the train noise made it difficult for me to hear and I asked her, "can u repeat what you said" ?

तुमच्या कंटटात काही चुकलं आहे. (There is something wrong with your neck.)

I could hear and understand what she said this time...but i thought it's a nice excuse to avoid and escape from her and said,

Sorry Tai..i don't understand Marathi!!

The train reached the Wadala junction , becoz it was not peak time..I train got emptied and i got a chance to change my seat , I changed to one of the empty window seat the other end ( just to escape from her)

I took my earphones and closed my eyes and started listening to some music, suddenly I saw the same lady sitting beside me..this time I felt really wierd and very very uncomfortable...she started the convo in Hindi , " beti, aapko thyroid hai kya" i replied her politely No.. Tai...My thyroid harmone is perfect! I am perfectly fine!

Then she said. "Doctor kho dikhao , tumhara operation hoga"!!

Feeling uneasy, I stood up and mentioned that my station had arrived and I need to get down and walked away!!

After I got off at my station, she began shouting from the window " beti doctor kho dikhana zaroor"!!

I responded with an uneasy smile and left that place!!

I discussed this strange conversation with my husband and also knowingly unknowingly I was checking in the mirror "what's wrong with my neck"?

He said in a gentle way "Dont think about it, but we can rule it out with one consultation with Endocrine later ...sleep peacefully!!

I said it's not needed as i am not having any trouble either with my neck or anywhere in my body .. while saying this
I was very confident because I go to Annual medical checkup without fail every year!

But somehow I convinced and nodded my head unwillingly!

Doctor called me inside his room..while checking reports he asked me" what's the purpose of this visit"? I don't see any endocrine related problems in your reports...then I said...I just have a doubt on my thyroid gland?...he started questioning me again..why u have that doubt? Your thyroid levels are perfect and what are the specific symptoms you are facing..etc etc .i was unable to answer his questions and responded with a uncertain smile.!

And said " A lady warned me in a local train"

He said "What? And started laughing...and said " so you want surgery?!"

He continued his laugh...and said OKK..LETS RULE IT OUT!!

He sent me to ultrasound scan... Radiologist checked again with her hand and said , scan not needed..but anyways let's check through scan...she just printed a copy of reports and went running to doctor's room....they called me inside again and asked...

Are you not feeling any breathlessness?

Are you not feeling any trouble while swallowing food?

Your food pipe, wind pipe and all other nerves getting suffocated and pressed between your bulged thyroid glands and it needs to be removed ASAP!!

I was very upset learning about this!

My endocrine wanted a thorough investigation and he sent me to Thyroid scan and FNAC..which clearly suggested some Malignancy !!

Within a week time I got my thyroid glands removed (Thyroidectomy) with surgery and sent to biopsy..

Results clearly suggested that it was a Thyroid cancer and in the second stage growing towards para-thyroid glands !!

Ahh ..Thank God..sigh of relief to Me, my family, my doctor, friends and well-wishers

Because they removed the malignant part successfully..

Till date..whenever I recollect that memory...this question keeps haunting..

" How did a stranger manage to see that with her naked eye"?!

I always express my gratitude to her silently in my heart and call her as my "Guardian Angel"

Thanks a lot!!

Would love to know " Did any stranger helped you unexpectedly"

Share your thoughts too..

Cheers!!

Well, that is a wonderful way of expression. I am happy that you got it treated in time and made a wonderful recovery. I never met any guardian angels in my life though but I met wonderful people in my life who were bad for me. No, they are not bad people, just bad for me. Through these people, I learned so many lessons, and my perspective broadened, and for that, I am grateful for them.

Well, let's talk a little bit, maybe this is not life-threatening but I felt good after. So few weeks ago I was having a Paneer biryani in a hotel. This one middle-aged woman was sitting across from me, a total stranger wearing a warm smile on her face. We didn't say one word to each other. So this biryani was spicy for me so I started showing signs of that like a runny nose, red face and all. She finished her food and while going she kept a glass of water on the table. She didn't look back or say anything, she just kept it there and went. There were people at the same table who didn't care till then but when she kept the glass there and left, they looked at me and smiled too. It felt warm and comforting for me. Never in my life, had someone made me feel such a way so I wished her a lot of happiness in my mind. So is she my guardian angel?? I don't know.

And recently I was out with colleagues and had 3 beers and 1 tequila (usually people drink tequila first and use beer as a chaser but I did it in reverse) so I was pretty much drunk. It was after 10 o'clock. I was in the metro with colleagues and I was rambling nonsense and at one point said "God was never on my side", then I realized a woman probably in her late 40s was listening to our convo because I was being loud (of course, I was drunk, Duh!!). So I said, "Sorry if I am being loud, I am drunk". She didn't judge me, she just smiled and said, "Don't worry! It is ok and God will be on your side one day. Even my husband's drunk" something like that. It was comforting so I smiled and started a conversation which lasted a few minutes as my stop arrived. She said, "Get home safe! That is all we want", felt very good after. I said good night and bye to her before taking my leave. Is she a guardian angel?? I don't know.

Maybe if I alter the definition of the guardian angel a little bit, I met a lot of guardian angels in my life. I am grateful for all of them.

Kamz..u just made my day

Yeah we can call them Kind stranger's or Guardian Angels!

Thank you soooooo much for your time, feedback
Thanks a lot for sharing your experiences

Means a lot to me!!

❤️❤️❤️

That was a Mid summer afternoon , I was returning back home from my work place boarded the local train and somehow managed to get an empty seat in ladies coach, just got relaxed and comfortable in the seat, after some time I opened my bag and took a sip from the bottle and began watching from the window, suddenly i felt someones gaze fixed on me and saw ...a Marathi woman adorned in a saree, wearing a bindi, and with her hair tied in a knot... opposite to my seat, was staring at me....i felt a bit uneasy, I tried to avoid her gaze and turned my attention to the view outside the window!

Suddenly she said something...the train noise made it difficult for me to hear and I asked her, "can u repeat what you said" ?

तुमच्या कंटटात काही चुकलं आहे. (There is something wrong with your neck.)

I could hear and understand what she said this time...but i thought it's a nice excuse to avoid and escape from her and said,

Sorry Tai..i don't understand Marathi!!

The train reached the Wadala junction , becoz it was not peak time..I train got emptied and i got a chance to change my seat , I changed to one of the empty window seat the other end ( just to escape from her)

I took my earphones and closed my eyes and started listening to some music, suddenly I saw the same lady sitting beside me..this time I felt really wierd and very very uncomfortable...she started the convo in Hindi , " beti, aapko thyroid hai kya" i replied her politely No.. Tai...My thyroid harmone is perfect! I am perfectly fine!

Then she said. "Doctor kho dikhao , tumhara operation hoga"!!

Feeling uneasy, I stood up and mentioned that my station had arrived and I need to get down and walked away!!

After I got off at my station, she began shouting from the window " beti doctor kho dikhana zaroor"!!

I responded with an uneasy smile and left that place!!

I discussed this strange conversation with my husband and also knowingly unknowingly I was checking in the mirror "what's wrong with my neck"?

He said in a gentle way "Dont think about it, but we can rule it out with one consultation with Endocrine later ...sleep peacefully!!

I said it's not needed as i am not having any trouble either with my neck or anywhere in my body .. while saying this
I was very confident because I go to Annual medical checkup without fail every year!

But somehow I convinced and nodded my head unwillingly!

Doctor called me inside his room..while checking reports he asked me" what's the purpose of this visit"? I don't see any endocrine related problems in your reports...then I said...I just have a doubt on my thyroid gland?...he started questioning me again..why u have that doubt? Your thyroid levels are perfect and what are the specific symptoms you are facing..etc etc .i was unable to answer his questions and responded with a uncertain smile.!

And said " A lady warned me in a local train"

He said "What? And started laughing...and said " so you want surgery?!"

He continued his laugh...and said OKK..LETS RULE IT OUT!!

He sent me to ultrasound scan... Radiologist checked again with her hand and said , scan not needed..but anyways let's check through scan...she just printed a copy of reports and went running to doctor's room....they called me inside again and asked...

Are you not feeling any breathlessness?

Are you not feeling any trouble while swallowing food?

Your food pipe, wind pipe and all other nerves getting suffocated and pressed between your bulged thyroid glands and it needs to be removed ASAP!!

I was very upset learning about this!

My endocrine wanted a thorough investigation and he sent me to Thyroid scan and FNAC..which clearly suggested some Malignancy !!

Within a week time I got my thyroid glands removed (Thyroidectomy) with surgery and sent to biopsy..

Results clearly suggested that it was a Thyroid cancer and in the second stage growing towards para-thyroid glands !!

Ahh ..Thank God..sigh of relief to Me, my family, my doctor, friends and well-wishers

Because they removed the malignant part successfully..

Till date..whenever I recollect that memory...this question keeps haunting..

" How did a stranger manage to see that with her naked eye"?!

I always express my gratitude to her silently in my heart and call her as my "Guardian Angel"

Thanks a lot!!

Would love to know " Did any stranger helped you unexpectedly"

Share your thoughts too..

Cheers!!
when you are good, the goodness in you manifests in front of u in times of your utmost need. That manifestation is what some people call GOD or Guardian Angel or simply put, good karma

It was a usual evening, I was walking to my apartment after the classes. I was feeling a bit drowsy, haven't slept properly since last few days. I was feeling very weak and hardly want to cover almost a km more to reach my place. It was getting dark, but still I didn't thought about calling a taxi, as I said my mind was already sleeping inside.

I reached some place near to my place it's just almost 10 mins more but I was like, I can't walk anymore, I didn't find anyone either in that street, my eyes were falling, both were about to shut. But I was trying to open it forcefully, when I saw 3,4 street dogs coming on my way. I felt scared, dogs, it isn't like I don't like them but I'm scared of them. And my eyes was closing, I was falling. My last sight was that dogs, coming towards me, I didn't got scared as my brain was already sleeping and then it got blank, completely blank.

I opened my eyes forcefully, I got to know that I was in a hospital, " oh god, how did that dogs left me like this, I still have my body parts attached to me " how funny right? Hell, my brain is sleeping or what? I searched for the marks of dog bite everywhere on my body, no no nothing is there, I'm alright, it isn't even hurting.

" what are you searching for, miss? "

A doctor and nurse entered from nowhere, instantly, I sat normally.

" no..nothing " I replied and asked my doubt " what happened to me? ", " how did I came here? ", " didn't that dogs bit me? "

" stop, stop " the doctor said breaking my question chain. " when did you slept last? "

" Last Saturday, I guess "

She was shocked hearing my answer, " last Sunday? It's Friday miss you weren't sleeping for last 5 days? "

I moved my head in a direction and said
" no, I wasn't able to sleep "

" miss, you could have called someone for psychological help, you fainted because of this lack of sleep, you aren't a kid, right? To understand that? You know that a person should need enough sleep in a day right? "

" how did I came here " I asked ignoring what she was saying, I'm aware of those things, I know it's unhealthy for me, but.

" A man around late 20s, was a local man "

I felt amazed " when will I get discharge sheet? "

" it's already done, you can leave now, I just came to check you "

I got up from the bed grabbed my things from the nurse and walked out, but doctor said suddenly " miss, he's the one who bought you here " without wasting a single second I looked at that direction. I saw a ma walking away, I felt like he had two white wings on his shoulder, is he an Angel,
Yeah, a Guardian angel!

I don't know now a days I'm very good at cooking up new - new stories, is this was a story - yeah it was, but no, something or half of it was my experience.
And, about a stranger being a guardian angel.
Can I share one more piece of writing?

A story of an another guardian angel. This aren't just stories actually, somewhere it's real, it's my experience.

Happy to hear that you're okay now and praying to god for the goods of all the guardian angels out here and there (maybe im future or in past also in present, we would be also wearing or have worn two wings like that - the wings of - a Guardian angel )

Thank you!

It was a good topic ~
Hope I didn't made it so long anf boring!

Thanks again ♡ cheers.

Waw girl!..you are a great narrator ❤️
I don't know now a days I'm very good at cooking up new - new stories, is this was a story - yeah it was, but no, something or half of it was my experience.
Doesn't matter if it was your own experience or just a narrative.. someone somewhere might have experienced it for sure!!
Happy to hear that you're okay now and praying to god for the goods of all the guardian angels out here and there (maybe im future or in past also in present, we would be also wearing or have worn two wings like that - the wings of - a Guardian angel )
Thanks you so much for your time.. feedback...share and best wishes!!

Means a lot to me ❤️

Stay blessed!!