• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Greetings everyone! :D

Nox Eternum

Wellknown Ace
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen

Some of you probably already know me as I'm not a new user of Sex Chat, Filo chat and the German Chatroom. After some long hassle with the forum registration I finally managed to create a forum account, lol.:clapping:

My name's Denis, I'm 29 years old and I currently live in Bavaria, South Germany. Been a chat user for about 2.5 to 3 years now, not perfectly sure. My biggest hobbies are computer science, video games and tabletop games, reading, working out, music (listening and playing, especially guitar and piano, but also some drums, bass and violin), chatting and much more. Nice to meet you all here, some new faces, some already familiar ones, looking forward to exploring this much more.

Have a great time y'all and cheers!

ezgif.com-optimize (20)-1-1.gif

Last edited:
To the world my statement goes like this Hey Denis, welcome to forum mate.

To myself Guitar, Piano, Drums, Bass and Violin :envy: BC.. What else he doesn't know. Is it possible to hide this thread from all the female users:think:

Thanks for all the love, guys! Appreciate it.

Welcome to forum!
Is it a gif made out of ur pic or a short video ?
Thats cool,how to do it lol

That's gif which I converted from a video and yes it's me. If you wanna know how to do it, I'd suggest googling the Ezgif maker. It's a website where you can turn videos into gifs with only a few clicks.