• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Green grass on the other side

Pinkcandy

❤️Magnet Kannamma of ZoZo❤️
Staff member
Super Moderator
Not even a day has passed since the new update came out and all I can see is people are complaining ! Seriously wat do they even want ? They kept complaining about the 3rd party app too ! They are definitely not patient for things to settle in . Ppl jus come up like the previous one was better ! Oh man they think and act like bosses and can not compliment when something is done ! Really dont know what would satisfy them !

Is it just their mindset or has Covid -19 fried up their brains ?

i feel sorry for all the people who came to sc asking me if i knew when the new update would be for indian chat as they were tired of the third party ,now because of selfish and disrespectful ,Unappreciated assholes ,those people will have to continue missing out on a super UI which was put in place and that protects user safety ,i think they should be ashamed of themselves for the disrespect they have shown to @Administrator and other owners and staff who work there asses off to give them a FREE place to enjoy ,if half of them knew the time ,the money and sleepless night to make this stuff happen they would look at themselves and wonder if there parents should be proud of the way they act
personally i would feel sad if my child grew up to be selfish and disrespectful as some of you have been and i would disown you
its not Covid who fried brains it is the upbringing and lack of respect toward themselves

Last edited:
you know why ? It's because we put safety first ,why we add things to stop ,spamming ,abuse ,why we have made it harder for those kind of people to do there dirty deeds, it's so they come here to while and show themselves as the idiots that ruin it for others because only they would whine ,they are the ones who feel they are above the rules ,ZoZo has been protected for years and I am gonna say it ,I deal with law enforcement ,I report Illgal behavior ,stalking ,Pedophillia ,blackmail all things that fall under cybercrimes and all that is passed on TO ME .not only am I the co owner I am ZoZo security so technically they don't get away with it I report there ip's ,ss as proof etc I pass on (as seen in one thread about a German pedo) who is under FEDRAL investigation
so to help out we added tools to protect zozo ,inculding valid email verification and that is one thing they don't like because they can be traced from that , no VPN , etc.
because we are blocking how they can access the site and making it safer they are getting frustrated so lashing out ,having tantrums because they are no longer able to upset others, because they are sad and lonely in there own lives ,they feel he need to ruin everyone's else's . they don't like they cant minepulate and abuse anyone without officially being dealt with ,THIS SITE IS AS SAFE AS EVER AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO PROTECT IT AND USERS WHO APPRECIATE IT
Myself ,fellow owners and staff being sex chat or indian chat will continue to fight against this behavior
if anyone doesn't like what we do then leave because we do what we do and not what you want YOU DONT OWN ZOZO WE DO and we allow decent users with no motif but to chat have fun and enjoy it to use it

keep up the great work ladies and gents proud to have you on the team ,admins and mods

Last edited:
Not even a day has passed since the new update came out and all I can see is people are complaining ! Seriously wat do they even want ? They kept complaining about the 3rd party app too ! They are definitely not patient for things to settle in . Ppl jus come up like the previous one was better ! Oh man they think and act like bosses and can not compliment when something is done ! Really dont know what would satisfy them !

Let we take covid to as a reason too mind was distubed a lot and pressure on every one they dont know wat to do

After reading all about updates and complaints I got a remember a saying
---- For a GREEDY man even his TOMB is SMALL...

Guys when u can't appreciate then stop complaining n commenting...

U just login n enjoy the chat with a sexy girl or a hot boy with the guest or user nicks n vanish one day...its so simple for you to do so...

But to give that entertainment, fun, safe environment, enjoyment for you REMEMBER A MAN @Administrator , A team is working der ASSOFF...

If you don't like the new update give suggestions, changes, improvements...if you can't then stop complaining or stop coming to zozo just to complain...

Zozo is the most safest sex site...if u can't handle things just go soak yourself....

What kinda ppl you r.. Shame on you

There demands will never end
All they know is to complain
They can't appreciate the work
Which ever update is there they will say previous one was better
Screenshot_20210519-085031.jpg

I often get this msg. When I login . Even tried different browsers, clear cache , reset nothing worked kindly help me

Whatever u do...U can't satisfy all...and reason for more complaints is not because they don't like this site...it's Because our people don't have adaptability character and they show great resistance in accepting changes...!!
If u change the UI after a month again they will say old one is best...I think new UI was there for 3 months and people got used to it...(Something like 21 days rule to create a habit) That's the problem...."ADAPTABILITY"

Whatever u do...U can't satisfy all...and reason for more complaints is not because they don't like this site...it's Because our people don't have adaptability character and they show great resistance in accepting changes...!!
If u change the UI after a month again they will say old one is best...I think new UI was there for 3 months and people got used to it...(Something like 21 days rule to create a habit) That's the problem...."ADAPTABILITY"
Butterly Legit.
I share the same thoughts as u.

Totally agree with u

then answer me this ,why in the last few weeks or months do they log in to sex chat and ask ME about when is @Administrator gonna update or they are tired of using a third party when will @Administrator gonna switch to then only complain when he does ,using a third party isnt using zozo

then answer me this ,why in the last few weeks or months do they log in to sex chat and ask ME about when is @Administrator gonna update or they are tired of using a third party when will @Administrator gonna switch to then only complain when he does ,using a third party isnt using zozo
Two face ppl dear
And some are faithful with zozo they like to be on zozo and some are who can't be satisfied
There are good n bad users

i think what he is trying to say is that Indian folks have a hard time adapting. He LOVES the new version, but because of the adaptability of some, they can't handle it. :wink:

i think what he is trying to say is that Indian folks have a hard time adapting. He LOVES the new version, but because of the adaptability of some, they can't handle it. :wink:
Yes that's what he is trying to convey