• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Got Muted IN HINDI CHAT

musalund

hi my user name is musalund in the site and i dont why i got muted in the hindi chat channel , its been form 3 - 4 days could you please let me know what should i do.

Thanks in advance.

Request the room staff to unmute u and there will be a reason for sure without any reason u won't get muted .....request the room mods to unmute u n follow the rules from now on

there are no moderators available in the room , or could u please let me know their timings so that i can be at that time and request them to unmute me

there are no moderators available in the room , or could u please let me know their timings so that i can be at that time and request them to unmute me
I remember seeing your nick, you posted smtg weird, didn't you ?

no i didnt i am pretty sure man.I know the rules of the site and never would do anything that go against the website policies or rules.may u are confused.