• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Got kicked and the countdown timer showing the same time whenever I'm refreshing the page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saggi

Epic Legend
#HelpNeeded
Chat I'd - Saggi, Chat room- Bengali from where I got kicked for no reason. Someone kicked me to satisfy his or his friend's person ego by misusing his power. Now whenever I'm refreshing the chat room page it's showing me the same time stamp every time from 8 hours. The countdown are not reducing. Please help me out @Harley Quinn @Baron1991

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-28-01-23-07-949_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-28-01-23-07-949_com.android.chrome.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
#HelpNeeded
Chat I'd - Saggi, Chat room- Bengali room from where I got kicked for no reason. Someone kicked me to satisfy his or his friend's person ego by misusing his power. Now whenever I'm refreshing the chat room page it's showing me the same time stamp every time from 8 hours. The countdown are not reducing. Please help me out @concern person
@Harley Quinn @Baron1991 @Uncle42 Thick

I have a modified or edited pic as dp on my profile, so that's not look like my real pic. I never share my real pic on wall. I share only downloaded pic from Google. Someone misusing his power to fulfill his or his friend's ego it's the only truth @Humsafar

#HelpNeeded
Chat I'd - Saggi, Chat room- Bengali room from where I got kicked for no reason. Someone kicked me to satisfy his or his friend's person ego by misusing his power. Now whenever I'm refreshing the chat room page it's showing me the same time stamp every time from 8 hours. The countdown are not reducing. Please help me out @Harley Quinn @Baron1991
U have been kicked for two days.
Ur kick time would end on 29th 3:20pm ist.
The reason given was u were posting original pic.
Since u reaching out for help and posting even in status here tagging moderaters which seems unavailable this time ,it sounds u posted something by mistake abt which u wernt aware of ,which is prohibited here.Like posting pics/dps from real life with face/revealing one’s identity n etc
Crop the face out to much extent if u posting any adult content even download pics from media which resembles pics from real life leaked/circulated here n there.
Unkicking u for now.
Take care of the same from here after.

Wicked gave u the answer now stop posting it in every mods status u can tag perticular mod in ur thread no need to keep posting same content in thr status
Mods now ist be sleeping so wait untill they reply ur querry
Repeating content considered as spam will be deleted so now chill and wait

U have been kicked for two days.
Ur kick time would end on 29th 3:20pm ist.
The reason given was u were posting original pic.
Since u reaching out for help and posting even in status here tagging moderaters which seems unavailable this time ,it sounds u posted something by mistake abt which u wernt aware of ,which is prohibited here.Like posting pics/dps from real life with face/revealing one’s identity n etc
Crop the face out to much extent if u posting any adult content even download pics from media which resembles pics from real life leaked/circulated here n there.
Unkicking u for now.
Take care of the same from here after.
Thanks a lot

Chat id saggi.. Though his dp is modified it is still original pic. This ID was reported yesterday n it had a clear picture of a naked woman with face. The ban stays

Chat id saggi.. Though his dp is modified it is still original pic. This ID was reported yesterday n it had a clear picture of a naked woman with face. The ban stays.
the said pic was download from the bengali room too previously. I noticed lots of time ppl share those kinda pic but no action taken but this time done as I had some stupid wall talks with a stupid person and he reported. I also did lots of reports but no one take action. Some ppl openly harras others on wall, some openly misusing there power but who cares? Only matters is I shared a nacked pic with face which was also download from the same wall, So yes it was my fault.

the said pic was download from the bengali room too previously. I noticed lots of time ppl share those kinda pic but no action taken but this time done as I had some stupid wall talks with a stupid person and he reported. I also did lots of reports but no one take action. Some ppl openly harras others on wall, some openly misusing there power but who cares? Only matters is I shared a nacked pic with face which was also download from the same wall, So yes it was my fault.
Saggi, firstly we have looked into your complaint and hv told you the situation. Take that as a feedback rather than point fingers at all our mods. We all take apt actions when we are online. Understand we also hv our real life to take care as well. Please change ur dp lest ur muted for it again thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.