• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Goodbye Companion

Baron_Smith

Wellknown Ace
We both travelled together for more than a decade. From my college days till today.
We both met when I came to play snooker and from there our relationship started..
From the day I first see you, I thought ours gonna last for decades..
You are always there for me. I always wanted you and I would go miles to be there for you, for your company..
I remember I used to walk a km in midnight to be with you even though it's restricted to meet at night and with many stray dogs on the streets.
When we both were caught up in rain below the flyover and stayed there for 3 hrs from midnight 1 to early morning 4 with the Hot Tea, that's the time unforgettable..

You were there when I was Happy, Sad, Angry, Hurt, in Peace and mainly I always appreciate your company when I am Bored and you never say no.

Many girls came and went.. Many friends too.. But You are here with me whenever I need you, whenever I want you..

You always help me brainstorm and get good ideas and decisions.. You kick start my lil Brain..

You never showed ego and stayed with me holding my hand very proudly from small shops to 5 stars..

Many girls and few guys were irked by the way I hold you. But passionately watched when I smooched you. We both never mind doing it in public though on the beach at sunsets and sunrises, on the hill tops, on the river banks, on terrace and very happy and carefree in my private places as in my bathroom and on my bed.

You were elegant and charming in different attires but Gold and White is always my favourite.

All my pitstops were for you.

But,

Our relationship needs to end on this day..
I am always thinking about your company, trying to get to you everyday all time is bad.
Even I am walking in heavy rain, where trees are falling, to reach you..
You were good when I am drunk but from now on I ain't gonna prefer you..
You filled me completely with your memories. Don't have more space to accommodate..

I would see you from distance and would wave my hand but hopefully I ain't gonna come near you for your company..

The decision which I have taken is very hard and long thought. I tired many a times to quit our relationship but I couldn't.
But this would be the final bye hopefully..

GOOD BYE MY LOVE, MY FRIEND, MY COMPANION.
 
Last edited:
We both travelled together for more than a decade. From my college days till today.
We both met when I came to play snooker and from there our relationship started..
From the day I first see you, I thought ours gonna last for decades..
You are always there for me. I always wanted you and I would go miles to be there for you, for your company..
I remember I used to walk a km in midnight to be with you even though it's restricted to meet at night and with many stray dogs on the streets.
When we both were caught up in rain below the flyover and stayed there for 3 hrs from midnight 1 to early morning 4 with the Hot Tea, that's the time unforgettable..
You were there when I was Happy, Sad, Angry, Hurt, in Peace and mainly I always appreciate your company when I am Bored and you never say no.
Many girls came and went.. Many friends too.. But You are here with me whenever I need you, whenever I want you..
You always help me brainstorm and get good ideas and decisions.. You kick start my lil Brain..
You never showed ego and stayed with me holding my hand very proudly from small shops to 5 stars..
Many girls and few guys were irked by the way I hold you. But passionately watched when I smooched you. We both never mind doing it in public though on the beach at sunsets and sunrises, on the hill tops, on the river banks, on terrace and very happy and carefree in my private places as in my bathroom and on my bed.
You were elegant and charming in different attires but Gold and White is always my favourite.
All my pitstops were for you.

But,

Our relationship needs to end on this day.
I am always thinking about your company, trying to get to you everyday all time is bad.
Even I am walking in heavy rain where trees are falling to reach you..
You were good when I am drunk but now I prefer her over you..
You filled me completely with your memories. Don't have more space to accommodate.

I would see you from distance and would wave my hand but hopefully I ain't gonna come near you for your company..

The decision which I have taken is very hard and long thought. I tired many a times to quit of relationship but I couldn't.
But this would be the final bye hopefully..

GOOD BYE MY LOVE, MY FRIEND, MY COMPANION.
After more than a decade, saying goodbye can’t be easy. Some people become such a big part of our memories that even when we move on, their place in our story remains. Wishing you peace with your decision and better days ahead!
 
After more than a decade, saying goodbye can’t be easy. Some people become such a big part of our memories that even when we move on, their place in our story remains. Wishing you peace with your decision and better days ahead!
Thanks for understanding. But I will be consumed completely if I am with..
 
Top