• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Good reads!!

SiRa

Epic Legend
Posting Freak
Few eye opening lines from few books...

The world - Matt haig

THE WORLD IS increasingly designed to depress us. Happiness isn't very good for the economy. If we were happy with what we had, why would we need more? How do you sell an anti-ageing moisturiser? You make someone worry about ageing. How do you get people to vote for a political party? You make them worry about immigration. How do you get them to buy insurance? By making them worry about everything. How do you get them to have plastic surgery? By highlighting their physical flaws. How do you get them to watch a TV show? By making them worry about missing out. How do you get them to buy a new smartphone? By making them feel like they are being left behind.

To be calm becomes a kind of revolutionary act. To be happy with your own non-upgraded existence. To be comfortable with our messy, human selves, would not be good for business.

Dear stranger i know how you feel -Ashish Bagrecha

--you think

no one can fix you

but you don't know some prayers are powerful and some souls know magic.

--that storm in your heart let it thunder let it strike,let it rain ,let it flood , let it destroy and let it distruct, the you will find sunshine you will find a new life the storm will cease and you will find peace.

--
you weren't born with a heartbreak, you won't die with one,

then why live with it?

this world has so much to offer, you deserve better.

accept, allow.

embrace, evolve.

P.s I love you-Cecelia Ahern

Shoot for the moon, even if you fail, you'll land among the stars” .

Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. But finding a true soul mate is an even better feeling. A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. They say that nothing lasts forever, but I am a firm believer in the fact that for some, love lives on even after we're gone.

Rich Dad poor Dad-Robert T. Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter

The poor and the middle class work for money. The rich have money work for them.

People's lives are forever controlled by two emotions: fear and greed.

Great opportunities are not seen with your eyes. They are seen colu with your mind.

To be continued.......

Last edited:

The world

THE WORLD IS increasingly designed to depress us. Happiness isn't very good for the economy. If we were happy with what we had, why would we need more? How do you sell an anti-ageing moisturiser? You make someone worry about ageing. How do you get people to vote for a political party? You make them worry about immigration. How do you get them to buy insurance? By making them worry about everything. How do you get them to have plastic surgery? By highlighting their physical flaws. How do you get them to watch a TV show? By making them worry about missing out. How do you get them to buy a new smartphone? By making them feel like they are being left behind.

To be calm becomes a kind of revolutionary act. To be happy with your own non-upgraded existence. To be comfortable with our messy, human selves, would not be good for business.

Dear stranger i know how you feel

--you think

no one can fix you

--that storm in your heart let it thunder let it strike,let it rain ,let it flood , let it destroy and let it distruct, the you will find sunshine you will find a new life the storm will cease and you will find peace.

--

then why live with it?

accept, allow.

embrace, evolve.

P.s I love you

Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. But finding a true soul mate is an even better feeling. A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. They say that nothing lasts forever, but I am a firm believer in the fact that for some, love lives on even after we're gone.

Rich Dad poor Dad

The poor and the middle class work for money. The rich have money work for them.

Great opportunities are not seen with your eyes. They are seen colu with your mind.

To be continued.......
Waiting for next part ⭐❤️❤️

Next time please update with author name as well and also please include to your list “ 21 Lessons for the 21st Century” - by Yuval Noah Harari.

The world - Matt haig

Dear stranger i know how you feel -Ashish Bagrecha

--you think

no one can fix you

--

then why live with it?

accept, allow.

embrace, evolve.

P.s I love you-Cecelia Ahern

Rich Dad poor Dad-Robert T. Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter

To be continued.......
Some one please summarise this to me..,...
Lazy to read long paraaa:relieved:

Good life Good Vibes--vex king

Ignoring negative emotions is like keeping poison in your system. Learn to understand everything that you feel. The aim isn't to force positive thoughts, but to transform the negative ones into something healthier, so you can feel better.

You came here loaded with potential, ability, gifts, wisdom, love and intelligence to share with the world. You are here to make the world a better place. You have a purpose, and until DOY TOY you start living it you will have a void inside of you; a feeling you can't quite explain, but that knows that you are meant for more.

21 lessons for 21st century --Yuval Noah Harari

--Though the challenges are unprecedented, and though the disagreements are intense, human kind can rise to the occasion if we keep our fears under control and be a bit more humble about our views.

--Humans think in stories rather than in facts, numbers, or equations, and the simpler the story, the better.

Psychology of Money--Morgon Housel

The biggest single point of failure with money is a sole reliance on a paycheck to fund short-term spending needs, with no savings to create a gap between what you think your expenses are and what they might be in the future.

Tuesday's with Morrie--Mitch Albom

--Same for loneliness you let go, let the tears flow, feel it completely but eventually be able to say, "All right, that was my moment with loneliness. I'm not afraid of feeling lonely, but now I'm going to put that loneliness aside and know that there are other emotions in the world, and I'm going to experience them as well
--
"So many people walk around with a meaningless life. They seem half-asleep, even when they're busy doing things they think are important. This is because they're chasing the wrong things. The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote your self to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning."

An Unwanted Guest--Shari Lapena

One may smile, and smile, and be a villain.

Hell isn't imaginary; it's real. It's a real place and it's also a state of mind

I learned that people will believe what they want to believe. And it’s truly frightening how easily they’ll believe it.