• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Good News and Bad News / We are moving to new chat very soon

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
At the end of this month (march) we are moving to our new chat. It's not yet completed, but hope so in 25 days it might come in a good shape and fixes.

There is still some cam issue, going in our new chat. We all knew, cams are important for our chatters and am keeping that in my mind and hope in coming days i will fix it.

The current chat which we are using gonna closed at the end of this month.

Thanks.

At the end of this month (march) we are moving to our new chat. It's not yet completed, but hope so in 25 days it might come in a good shape and fixes.

There is still some cam issue, going in our new chat. We all knew, cams are important for our chatters and am keeping that in my mind and hope in coming days i will fix it.

Thanks.

all the best to make it the way it is expected!!! :D it will end up good :)

Thanks.
So need to register again ?

Thanks.
Changes are good and always welcome :) we trust you and your good work @Administrator :) I'm sure after all the fixing ZoZo will be an even better place to all of our chatters and forum users :)

Thanks for info Admin sure it will be fine as it normally is will get normal moaners lol but as they say all will be well on the night