• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Good bye everyone

• Thread starter Deleted member 3142
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3142

It's time finally..
It's been six months and so many emotions..
Brothers, friendship, Love , stabbing, fights , lessons for life... Everything is here what not..
I forgot that this is virtual world and lived here almost.. but then reality hit me hard that I got to know everything has a time limit..
I would be forever indebted to zozo because if I didn't come here I might have not got brothers and friends for lifetime..
Also lessons to remember and never take those steps again.. it's been a great journey ..
Thank you everyone for your support and caring..
Thank you zozo.. for being the best teacher..

Best of luck for your life dear
Will miss u
Please keep visiting whenever u miss us
Hugs n kisses
Tc

God bless you :)
It's time finally..
Brothers, friendship, Love , stabbing, fights , lessons for life... Everything is here what not..
I forgot that this is virtual world and lived here almost.. but then reality hit me hard that I got to know everything has a time limit..
I would be forever indebted to zozo because if I didn't come here I might have not got brothers and friends for lifetime..
Also lessons to remember and never take those steps again.. it's been a great journey ..

It's time finally..
:bandid:Deepa Reddy dont worry you can rejoin ZOZO with different user id.

Thank you guys ...
You gave a good farewell but I am sorry if anyone is disappointed with my return...
But back with lot of things in mind that needed to be shared.. so bare with me again :giggle:

Last edited by a moderator: