• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Golden rule of "Relationship": Small Things Often

Sakhii

Favoured Frenzy
Ways to practice this :

• Compliments
  • Express appreciation
  • Physical affection - hugs, kiss on the cheek, holding hands
  • Turn towards bids for connection
  • Write or text a love note
  • Say Please, Sorry and Thank you
  • Acts of kindness
  • Respect is the key to a healthy relationship - aadyy ;) added
:hearteyes:

Last edited:
Ways to practice this :

• Compliments
  • Express appreciation
  • Acts of kindness
Thanks for reminding me all those....:blessing:

Attachments

• 8876807B-6DEE-4F30-BE7C-F9D2E7DEBB00.gif
    8876807B-6DEE-4F30-BE7C-F9D2E7DEBB00.gif
    37.8 KB · Views: 54
Ways to practice this :

• Compliments
  • Express appreciation
  • Acts of kindness
Nicely quoted dear.
Respect is the key, i do agree but people do draw a line for respect. Like respecting each other when they are good and happy.

My point is, if a relation has to stay strong both of them should respect their fights as well. Respect ones anger, respect their space. Give them the time needed to get back to you.

Do compliment, do express appreciation, do maintain physical affection also do respect ones anger.

Nicely quoted dear.
Respect is the key, i do agree but people do draw a line for respect. Like respecting each other when they are good and happy.

My point is, if a relation has to stay strong both of them should respect their fights as well. Respect ones anger, respect their space. Give them the time needed to get back to you.

Do compliment, do express appreciation, do maintain physical affection also do respect ones anger.
Ofcourse I do agree with you, totally understand each other is very important (Love, Care,Lust, Anger too)

Ways to practice this :

• Compliments
  • Express appreciation
  • Acts of kindness
All the points are very much exact :angel:but I wanna add one thing, when we say sorry because of our mistakes, it's not enough to say only 'sorry', another thing we should ask is, 'how can I make it right?' and never repeat the same mistake again , this is necessary!!

Last edited:
All the points are very much exact :angel:but I wanna add one thing, when we say sorry because of our mistakes, it's not enough to say only 'sorry', another thing we should ask is, 'how can I make it right?' and never repeat the same mistake again , this is necessary!!
Awww thats really sweet, this is how things work when you understand your partner so well :inlove: