• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

God Again I got muted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site really needs to revamp. I mean I was mentioning the name Narendra in a PM and that too the singer Narendra Chanchal, not our PM and yet again I got muted. How stupid is the UI here. Urghhhh!!!
You Again Did a Grave Mistake that day only I told u in wall.... Narendra ---> Depicts to Narendra Modi which is PM its a block key-word ....
AI BOT can only understand Narendra as a block word dear.. it cannot differentiate between singer and PM... :(

Be Careful from now... Not to use words containing political leaders, or any word depicting sensitive matters...
Really Feeling Bad for you everytime..... :(:facepalm:

Last edited:
You Again Did a Grave Mistake that day only I told u in wall.... Narendra ---> Depicts to Narendra Modi which is PM its a block key-word ....
AI BOT can only understand Narendra as a block word dear.. it cannot differentiate between singer and PM... :(

Be Careful from now... Not to use words containing political leaders, or any word depicting sensitive matters...
Really Feeling Bad for you.. :(:facepalm:
Just a few min back pinky gave a clarity to him

Status
Not open for further replies.